Labyrinthine Free Download v2023.08.22 & ALL DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Labyrinthine is a cooperative horror game that may make you never step into a hedge maze again… You and up to 3 friends can embark in an online cooperative experience where you can choose to follow in the footsteps of Joan, a mysterious fairground worker, as you try to unravel the mystery of the abandoned happisburg hedge maze or tackle procedurally generated mazes that get harder as you play. Labyrinthine aims to be a true horror experience complete with all of the horror staples you may be used to. While navigating the mazes, you will be solving puzzles, collecting items and escaping the horrific entities that lie within it. Cooperative has been the focus since the start of development, so heading in with friends is recommended! Labyrinthine tackles replayability through it’s procedural mode. In this mode, players can level up, find hidden cosmetics and experience exclusive locations and monsters.
Items will also provide you with a brief respite from the horrors of the maze, whether it’s a simple compass to help you keep track of your heading or glowsticks to help mark your path. Notes are scattered around that will provide clues and give you insights into the history and lore of the maze and it’s inhabitants. While completely playable as a single player experience, Labyrinthine offers a fairly rare opportunity within the horror genre, cooperative play. A decision that was made way back at initial conception, Labyrinthine has been focused on delivering a fun, unique and exciting cooperative experience right from the start. The development team behind the game are all huge fans of the cooperative and horror genres, making a union between the two a perfect fit. While playing online, your team can be an essential asset if you work together and plan ahead… but staying together isn’t always the safest option.. Surviving the mazes will require navigation skills, puzzle solving and planning. Do not fall prey to that which awaits in the maze…
Okay so this my review. I was playing Phasmophobia with a friend, and in that game you talk to the Ghost and they come hunting you right? Well that ain’t scary at all. I’m over calling the Ghost all kinds of names in that game. I come to Labyrinthine and I see the Skinwalking Wendigo and my Rural American instincts kicked in and be like OH HELL NAW. So then I’m running from this demon and then a Witch pops out and kills me and let me tell you. It’s kinda frustrating in the beginning, ESPECIALLY chapter two which u in the anus it is a fun game. I played with my friend Slade_is_MyName and we had a good few laughs about this…. but man in the second chapter it pushes u to the limit. It breaks your soul, I am not kidding. It punishes u until ya learned by heart what is where, and when u have that done u will enjoy the rest of the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI HD7900 series or Nvidia Equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Labyrinthine folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.