Labyrinthatory Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Labyrinthatory Direct Download
The great robot creator Steven Wernicke has passed away in the year 3086. His niece, Roxanne, is tasked with uncovering his life’s most important work. Along the way, she must solve puzzles and riddles, collect items, and interact with Wernicke’s robots as she uncovers the mystery in this puzzle-based top-down collectathon adventure made for children who got old! Take your puzzle experience to the next level from familiar, simple puzzles to absurdly difficult ones, all at your option. Hours of puzzling. Brain building. Laughing. All in a laboratory labyrinth-type place. Or Labyrinthatory, if you like a good portmanteau. Come for the puzzles, stay for the weirdness, and leave with a fondness for toast. I were some of the Beta testers for this game, and it was SO much fun! The puzzles were super fun and even challenging at times, the story was really cute and heartwarming, There are so many interesting, quirky characters to meet (My favorite is the Bidet, there are reasons, I promise, ) and there were ALL THE PUNS! Each of the puzzles had their own unique spin, and it was an adventure looking for all of the Easter eggs the Developers put into this game.
This game is a puzzle lover’s dream! I was lucky enough to beta test this game. About halfway (or even a third) through the game, I thought I must almost be done, because there’s no way they could keep coming up with engaging puzzles. I’m happy to say I was wrong. If you enjoy puzzles, riddles, logic, etc, this game is made for you. For each of the puzzles, you can set a difficulty, which really helps the player tailor their experience. In puzzles I was good at, I wanted to go as difficult as I could. In puzzles I was a bit more stumped by, I could go easier and learn them. I’m pretty big into puzzles, and I was still surprised by how much some of them made me think! It’s well thought out, and I found myself getting excited to see how many different puzzles I could find and solve. If you enjoy puzzles and organizing this game is for you!
Labyrinthatory Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I’ve enjoyed every minute of it! I also like if a puzzle is a bit confusing you can get a hint or even surpass it entirely and move onto the next. The game is just filled with joy! The story was riddled with nostalgia of the previous games & it truly felt like it was a true continuation to the series. Puzzles were tough as nails but not frustrating at all. Art style was very pleasant. The puzzles were challenging and the storyline is very entertaining. This one is well worth a look. You may find new tools, like keys, during your adventures, making it satisfying to unlock previously inaccessible spots. These moments of discovery, such as finding new weapons or mysterious treasures, add depth to the gameplay.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Later (x64)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GT (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 520 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Labyrinthatory folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.