KUR Free Download v1.0.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Everything was fine on the Mars colony until the robot spiders started murdering people and wearing their flesh. Now you’ve got to wade into the carnage and and save the day again, or you’ll probably get a bad rating on your freelance murder-for-hire profile. Destroy drones, ravage robots and stomp some skull-bearing spiderdroids in a dark-humor drenched take on the classic 90’s shooter. Good news though, you’ve got some entirely untested and incredibly dangerous technology at your disposal to get the job done. How about a Strength Augmented Boot that can kick clean through the torso of a murderous fleshbot? Yep. That’s not all! The Boot jumps, The Boot slides, and The Boot sends your enemies flying through the air like a dive bar bouncer who’s had quite enough.
If the idea of kick-murdering a horde of epidermis-adorned crome chuds doesn’t get the ol’ blood pumping, first go see a doctor, and then let’s talk guns. We’ve got them, there’s a ton of them, and they absolutely go boom. Too good for merely eviscerating your foes? Feel free to hit them with the shrink ray and laugh maniacally as their tiny form sails through the air compliments of your fancy footwork. Don’t let the classic graphics fool you, under the hood KUR is a full-featured shooter with additions to not only appeal to the nostalgic, but the discerning modern FPS fan as well. You’ll get waist-deep in the lo-fi blood’n’guts as you blaze a path of destruction across over 20 hand-crafted levels. To keep you company, the driving soundtrack will help the frenzied pace keep rollin’ as you dismantle the horde of murderous metal that stands between you and payday.
There’s a good variety of environments, from big outdoor spaces, more cramped indoor areas, and even some slightly puzzly, exploration, or problem-solving kind of areas, and the variety definitely keeps the game from feeling like some ‘hallways of enemies’ types of games. The game design overall also rides the line of ‘wacky’ and ‘serious’ pretty well, allowing room for fun, and suspended realism without fully jumping the shark and getting obnoxious. Very nice. I love the kicking mechanic, and how it is just as useful for mobility as it is in combat. Sometimes kicking objects into enemies is kind of hard, but kicking them directly in the face usually does the trick when that fails.. follow up with a shotgun blast while they’re soaring through the air for a bit of Bulletstorm vibe. Wallkicking into secret areas, or to sequence-break levels is great.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the KUR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.