Kona II Brume Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Kona II Brume Direct Download
Northern Québec, 1970: A mining village is enveloped in a distorted reality by a mysterious mist—the Brume. Step back into your role as Detective Carl Faubert, now tasked with uncovering the enigmatic origins of this disruptive force. Navigate the snow-swept landscapes and encounter stranded victims and survivors of a devastating avalanche. Your ultimate mission: to trace the dark secret behind the Brume and strive to eliminate it. Explore the vast fictive land of Manastan in Northern Canada and fight your way through the village – or what’s left of it. Search for clues in wooden shacks, visit nearby locations on your trusty dog sled and navigate the surrounding lakes. Follow your clues and findings very carefully. Consult Carl Faulbert’s Journal and put your detective skills to the test. Can you piece together the mystery behind the brume? The Brume is relentless: a bitter cold blizzard, dangerous wildlife and troubling nightmares. Prepare to survive against all odds.
A rich story unfolds with every step you take. Find and inspect objects, letters and documents, while an omniscient storyteller narrates your journey in Manastan. This is honestly not as bad as people have made it sound like. Yes, the writing is not good and feels really weird in some places. No, it doesn’t feel like a Saints Row game. But if you just enjoy a mindless shooter in an open world setting, with lots of side missions and activities, and can live with a world that would look good 5 years ago, then there’s plenty of fun to be had. I had my doubts going in but after a few hours playtime I enjoyed myself, so much so that I have completed the main story missions most of the side activities and overall I have had a really good time with this game. I might not uninstall it yet, might give it another play later before the end of the year, then delete it. Overall I thought it a fun game.
Kona II Brume Direct Play:
I found myself wishing there was more pressure to continue the main story, as being allowed to take all these problems at my own pace with infinite time to spare took away some of the fun of the challenge, but at the same time this lack of a time limit or overarching threat of some kind made me focus on the people and actually made me feel the purpose of my role as the leader of the settlement. Balancing your people’s needs and wants is the challenge here, not the secondary objective only there to put pressure on you, and Floodland executes this challenge frustratingly well. The game is as much a political sim as it is a city-builder. Your people are not so kind as to overcome their differences for the sake of the future; these are stubborn people that devoutly stick to their political beliefs and will do everything they can to convince you to follow their ideals.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 | AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 / 965M | AMD Radeon HD 7850 with 2gb of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kona II Brume folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.