Knightfall A Daring Journey Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Knightfall: A Daring Journey is a horse-drifting Battle Royale game! Up to 24 players pair up in teams of two with the goal to reach the castle and pluck the rose before anyone else. The journey will take many days and the knights must take shelter in different towns on the way so as to not freeze to death during the harsh nights. As the journey continues there are fewer and fewer towns, and each team can expect to have to fight other pairs of players to take shelter. By being the first team to reach each town, they ensure the first pick of the weapons and healing bandages that they’ll need to defend themselves against the approaching pair of knights. Each morning it’s time to quickly get back on the horse and race towards the next destination until finally, they have their chance to pluck the rose!
The downsides are the lack of keybinding, the lack of pre- and post-match lobby (to chat around with people and decide who drives etc, I’ve had some really cool mates I wanted to friend but couldn’t) and the really, really unreliable netcode with frequent desyncs, x-files.wav moments and disconnects. You can aggressively poke at your poor defenseless map while angrily looking at your dumbfounded mate. You can blind your mate when riding by pulling out your flag and waving it around while screaming. You can also spawn a horse singularity and nuke your CPU if you’re unlucky… until they fix it that is.
and it’s undoubtedly better than running a mile in PUBG so some sniper can oneshot you without you seeing him. All of it falls bleak tho when you discover the best feature in the history of Battle Royale The game is also a battle royale game, so guns would indeed play a huge role in it. The game provides it all, from rifles to pistols and shotguns, and players can shoot them while “horse-drifting” on the map. Speaking of maps, Knightfall provides a massive map for its players to fight in, and instead of using a blue-zone system, it cleverly uses a different feature. Since the game has a day and night cycle, players are advised to reach a town at night, or else they will freeze to death. This pushes players to make their way from town to town and gets them into fights with each other. This game also limits two players on each team, making the game balanced and fun for all.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i5 @2.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 770 or AMD R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Knightfall A Daring Journey folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.