Kindergarten Free Download v1.4 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Kindergarten is an abstract puzzle adventure game. You play as a student in a school that’s a bit…off. The teacher is trying to get rid of her kids. the janitor is frequently seen cleaning up blood. The cafeteria is serving the same slop over and over again. Kids are walking around with strange devices planted on them after visiting the principal, and one of your fellow classmates has gone missing. It’s up to you to figure out what’s going on, because your life might depend on it.
I had fun, i liked it. Then there was World of Warplanes. Just like the previous two i always thought that i would not enjoy this game. I decided to give it a try because the two previous games even tho i thought i would hate them i ended up really enjoying them. I heard bad things about World of Warplanes tho so i was a bit scared at first. As it turns out yeah its just like WOT and WOWS. Short, simple, arcadey, fun.
The game stopped working entirely sometimes. For example i’d load a menu like the tech tree menu the game opens a black screen and i assume in a few seconds it’ll load the tech tree menu and i can look at the planes. But instead the game just doesn’t do that and i’m stuck looking at a black screen until i forcefully close the game through task manager or steam library. This happened when i was loading into a match, it happened when i was switching between menus i don’t know why it happens. It just does and it really ruins the gameplay. Something seems to be wrong with EU servers. When you open the game you’ll be able to select.
- Take part in show and tell!
- Play house with Cindy!
- Get beat up by the school bully!
- Talk to the weird kid!
- Destroy school property!
- Get poisoned!
- Solve a missing person’s case!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.6ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 4200
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kindergarten folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.