Killer Frequency Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Killer Frequency Direct Download
The year is 1987, and as the clock strikes midnight in small-town Gallows Creek, USA, former big city radio DJ Forrest Nash is live on air in what will turn out to be the graveyard shift of a lifetime… In this horror comedy, you must solve puzzles to save callers from being hunted down by a mysterious killer. Where every call is life and death, can you save the inhabitants of Gallows Creek? Unique 1st person narrative: Step into the shoes of a late-night radio talk-show host – new in town and fallen from grace. The Police Chief is dead… so the townsfolk turn to you for help, as apparently you, Forest Nash are the only person in town who can run a phone line Use branching dialogues to interact with a variety of eccentric small-town personalities including potential victims and suspects.
Jump back in time to 1987 with this slasher inspired puzzler – explore an authentically detailed radio station and interact with dozens of physics-based objects straight from a bygone era, including a working cassette and record player. With a fully voiced cast and a killer original soundtrack of 80’s inspired tunes from rock classics to synthwave! Fun game, great execution of the idea. My only complaint is that the sound board never played a factor in any puzzles or sequences, Its funny to play crickets over a bad joke but unless your streaming to a audience It was a wasted feature. Really enjoyed the puzzles as if you werent paying attention you could easily fail. Completed in one sitting and got the best results first try.
Killer Frequency Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The best part about this game is that it constantly surprises you. In a lot of horror games, they slowly become predictable after you’ve attempted a puzzle, maze, or challenge so many times. This one is constantly unpredictable. You never know when something is going to scare you, or even HOW it’s going to scare you. I’d consider this one of the greatest TRULY horror games out there just off of pure atmosphere, engagement, and scare factor. Explore your surroundings, gather clues, make decisions, solve satisfying riddles, and try to help each of your callers survive the night.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 6670, 1 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Killer Frequency folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.