KILLBUG Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
KILLBUG Direct Download
Welcome, Killbug, to the underbelly of the insect realm, where the skittering masses are caught in an endless battle for dominance. You threatened them with your power. They clipped your wings and forced you into exile, but it was not enough to sate their hatred. A ravenous ambush awaits, and they want you dead. Blade and barrel hungry for blood. Thirsty for the sweet nectar of revenge. You will make them suffer, and from carapace to thorax, they will know pain. As the Killbug, use your insectoid instincts to dash, double-jump and wall-run your way around this brutal battleground. Combine these fluid movement mechanics to reach enemies in all areas of the map. Slash and shoot your way through droves of ravenous beasts. From beetles to spiders to a giant larvae monster, there are endless swarms for you to butcher as the Killbug. Become the master of death as you rise again and again, raining destruction on your foes and aiming for your next high score. Crush those bugs, over and over. Destroy hundreds of bugs in fast-paced, brutal combat. Slash and shoot enemies with your blade and SMG.
Utilize aerial movement mechanics to double-jump, melee-dash, gun-hover and more, quickly adapting to combat different enemy attacks. Sweat out a new high score on the global leaderboards, or compete to knock your friends off the top spot. The movement and combat together feels pretty great. The way the melee attack works creates some satisfying gameplay where you are rewarded with ammo and health for being aggressive. You can’t just run around and play safe if you want to clear the arena efficiently, you have to get in there and start slicing. There’s also a projectile parry and ‘rocket-jump’ with the melee which adds some nice mechanical variety. The late game eventually enters a loop that repeats spawns infinitely.
KILLBUG Direct Play:
As you progress in the late-game, you’ll inevitably make mistakes and begin to lose control over the swarm. Eventually, you’ll be completely overwhelmed by hundreds of bugs, desperately navigating the arena in sheer panic, which is always a fun feeling. the arcade classic, has you moving around an environment firing projectiles to kill bugs that constantly want to kill you. It’s manic and always pulls you into “just one more go” to rack up hi-scores. What would happen if that game became an FPS? Well, this is it! Killbug has all of those qualities and a ton load more. Seriously, the controls on this game have been perfected beautifully. With a bit of practice you’ll be running and jumping around the environment, ridind along walls, fizzing around structures, slicing and shooting as you go. This is Quake 2 controls, but on another level.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 64-bit
- Processor: 2.8GHz CPU Quad Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 860 or equivalent
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the KILLBUG folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.