KeepUp Survival Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
This time, the thirst for adventure has brought you back to travel. You were a stowaway on a container ship and capsized due to a severe sea storm. You are stranded on a long abandoned island where time has stopped. The island is known for its curses and diseases, and archaeologists have unearthed an abandoned ruin. Within days, everyone on this island became sick and died, animals mutated into large creatures. No one wanted to come to the aid of these people, you are now on your own. Survive on a deserted island with fantastic wildlife, creatures and abandoned houses. A sandbox game where your task is to survive in KeepUp Survival. This is a (1) man developer game trying to make a nice small and simple survival game. Feedback from the community is very important to me so I can build on it. I also welcome requests and suggestions. Supportive videos and information sharing can help the KeepUp Survival community grow.
Good game with a lot of promise. Still EA, so it’s a bit rough around the edges and not everything makes sense just yet, but I’m sure it will get there. Food and water not overly punishing, so you can worry about progression and construction instead. Wildlife is very abundant, so it is a little annoying at first when a single bear (Misha?) can force you to relocate because he keeps hovering your base. This is of course also because I am a less than great player and often get myself into dumb situations, but it is what it is. I think you should get it on sale, since the price is a bit steep when you look at the state of the game – that is just my personal opinion and everyone can judge for them selves. You can’t sleep through the night here, so I usually go get ore in the mines using floor torches.
KeepUp Survival Direct Download:
This game really doesn’t deserve as many negative reviews as it has. I think this is a great early access game with a lot of potential. There are some buggy things, but nothing game breaking that I have encountered so far. It’s definitely a very playable game with a lot to do already and you can see that the developer is actively working on this game. I can see that a lot of love has been put into this game so far and I can’t wait to see where it goes. If you’re on the fence about playing this game based on the mixed reviews, like I was, give it a try! I definitely think it’s worth it. This game is a lot of fun and you have a Dev that cares about his game and the players not like a lot of them out there he’s pretty great in my book. Sure there are thing you may find that may need a little fixing here and there but it at least gets taken care of . The building in the game is nice you have every thing you need and with some new things added there isn’t much you can’t do. The map look really nice and getting around isn’t a problem just be ready for a mad pig or wolf. I bought this game for some and they all enjoy it as I think most will. Cheers to the Dev for a great job and working with the players so closely.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: AMD FX Six Core / Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 940 4GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the KeepUp Survival folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.