Kainga Seeds of Civilization Direct Download
Welcome to the mystical world of Kainga, magical lands full of wonder and beauty, where strange other-wordly beasts roam. Take control of a Thinker and grow your village into a thriving civilization, adapting and surviving against all odds. Kainga: Seeds of Civilization is a unique roguelite-inspired village-builder. Be warned, its stunning landscapes hide many threats. Other tribes compete for resources, the weather threatens to wash you away, and colossal creatures can rise up and destroy all you’ve built. As you begin to take wins and earn karma, the world begins to unravel with new unique lands, technologies, challenges and Thinkers to unlock, discover and learn. Build, Survive, and Adapt As the Thinker you must use your knowledge of Kainga to lead your tribe, learn through trial and error how to adapt to your surroundings and develop a village that can flourish. Protect your Thinker at all costs but make sure to use them to expand your technology and govern your tribe.
Encounter Mysterious and Dangerous Creatures Colossal creatures can be found lurking throughout Kainga’s varied biomes, often hidden in the sea or deep underground. Learn to live in harmony with them, tame them and add them to your economy or use their strength in combat against your rivals. Explore a Beautiful and Threatening Land Discover what the 8 unique biomes have to offer, each with its own beauty and dangers. Lead your tribe to adapt and survive across barren deserts, tropical archipelagos, icy mountains and lush jungles. Pick up the Pieces and Try Again Death is not the end. Learn from your failures and begin again in a new world. Complete challenges to unlock new biomes, technologies, and Thinkers. Take your newfound knowledge to build bigger and better cultures.
Kainga Seeds of Civilization Pre-Installed:
However it does have flaws, there’s a few bugs here and there that are quite annoying, and I was also suprised to find that during one of the missions, you can’t save unless you’re in the sky place thing, either that or i haven’t seen it yet… A save option whilst on a mission would be nice, since I can never really calculate how long i’m going to be playing a session. To add too that, the combat is very unbalanced. and the pathfinding can be quite off… the game needs allot of work, but it’s clearly destined to become a true gem if it get worked on correctly. I see a bright future for this game. It’s a cool idea but the glitches are so bad! For instance, you can jump on to a boat or animal but getting off could put you on the other side of the map. Don’t trust the bridges my guys would always fall off I lost fare to many games from falling off a bridge. The fires a great but when you try to put them out there still a blaze. placings are weird as well you can overlap building with cliffs sometime.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kainga Seeds of Civilization folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.