Journey Of Life Free Download v0.9.0.4 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
You’re an engineer who lost his entire fortune overnight. You’ve been forced to leave your home and start from scratch. Explore the game world, build settlements, and create alliances with other players. You’ll never be bored again! Journey of life is a survival/city-builder game that will help you explore your own creativity. You’ll start off on an island with nothing and work your way to a thriving settlement! If you want to have a successful village, it’s important to build a variety of stations that will process materials found on the islands into components used in crafting tools and weapons. You will need all sorts of resources like wood, copper, or metal ore. Explore the wild and ancient ruins of the world. You’ll find that no matter where you go, there are ancient ruins waiting to be explored.
I purchased this game a few weeks ago and played 40 minutes of it before turning it off and requesting a refund… I then stumbled upon a YouTube video of the game so I decided to watch it… I had no idea how in depth the crafting was because i didn’t give it a chance… I decided to buy it again to give it another shot… I am very, very glad that I did. I urge people to really give this game a chance and not do what I did. If you enjoy crafting/building in games this would definitely suit you. I’ve only played 10 hours of this game but I really like it! The crafting system is very intricate and is much more realistic than other games. Be aware, this game does NOT hold your hand, at all. The beginning tutorial is meant to guide you through thinking about how to craft items. Overall, I love it and I’m super happy I purchased this game. I’ve been looking for something like it for a while.
The inventory loss bug is real. If you are saving, I recommend completely taking everything out of your inventory and putting your pack on the ground nearby. You won’t lose anything if you do that. First of all, we need to keep in mind that this game is in early access and will have it’s fair share of bugs. With saying that, I think this game has a lot of potential. The graphics are great! The game runs fairly smooth. I’ve been looking for a survival game that was more focused on building and keeping yourself alive by managing your personal needs. I feel like I’ve found that in this game. Yes, at first it was a bit confusing. Understanding the mechanics of the game did take me some time to figure outThe crafting system is great, I love the step-by-step nature of it. The machinery is also very well made, and became even better with this years updates. The food mechanics are in a very early stage but you can manage without gamebreaking difficulty. Building is satisfying and not overcomplicated but some collision issues can cause some pain.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500k / AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 / AMD R9 Fury
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Journey Of Life folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.