JENTRIX Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Meet Jentrix! This game was inspired by the famous board game and combines the very best of Jenga, match-3 and Tetris. And it’s all packed in Virtual Reality! We are pretty sure you know the classic Jenga, but what if instead of wooden blocks there would be colorful fruit cubes, the towers would grow every second, and crocodiles would try to bite your hands? Jentrix mixes different sets of mechanics from everyone’s favorite games. Jenga provides its well-known look of the tower and tests your physical and mental skills. Match-3 brings its popular 3-in-a-row portion, while Tetris vibes will put you to the edge as the tower grows. The game has 4 modes: Company with 40+ levels on different locations, Arcade with endless gameplay and leaderboards, Table Top with mini Jenga that you can enjoy while sitting, and Multiplayer to play with your friends or random opponents.
As its name suggests ‘JENTRIX’ is a cross between Jenga and Tetris as you have to pull blocks out of your tower in order to make sets of 3. But you can place them anywhere and there are a load of distractions like hand-bitting crocodiles and ice freeze birds that will cause you even more problems. It’s colourful, simple to play and for the money, there is a surprisingly amount of content on offer here as well as a multiplayer mode! While I do wish there was a way to lower/higher the table height with one of the thumbsticks you can still reach up most of the time by simply playing standing.
But adding that feature would make it more wheelchair friendly. I loved the game and only stopped playing it briefly to leave this review, but I am trying to do all the campaign missions which is going to take me a good long while. Jentrix is surprisingly fun and addictive casual VR game despite it’s simplicity. Jenga-like gameplay works really well in VR and adds element of surprise to match-3 mechanics. I especially liked situations where you want to put or take something from the very top of a tower and have to jump for it in real life. Or when you accidentally topple a tower just near the end of campaign level and start to panic pick up blocks from the floor before they disappear. Physics are not realistic in a good way: tower is much sturdier that it would be in real life and block are a bit squishy, making it way less frustrating to balance them under pressure.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290X / nVidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the JENTRIX folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.