JellyCar Worlds Direct Download
Jelly Car? The JELLY-EST Car! The classic driving/platforming game is back! After over 10 years, finally a new modern JellyCar game is here! Your car is made of Jelly. So is the world! Utilize this and your various abilities (Grow, Balloon, Sticky Tires, Rocket, and more) to navigate the levels and find the exit! A long time ago when I was still a pretty young kid, I played the absolute hell out of a jelly car demo on my dad’s old ipad. It might’ve been Jellycar 2 or a demo for it or something, but I remember there was an ad for Jellycar 3. I also watched that a lot, seeing the balloon car and all that. I don’t think it was updated for my ipad though, but regardless, I didn’t get it for whatever reason. When I was still young, I was on a plane, probably coming back from my trip. And for whatever reason, I was seperated from my parents, or at least not in the same row of the plane of them.
I was sitting next to a man, and I don’t know how-maybe I did the “you got games on your phone” thing or something else, but he had an IPad. And on this IPad, was Jelly Car 3. He kindly let me use it and play around with it the whole flight, being able to play a game I had only barely seen through trailers, even if it was just for a couple of hours. It was a magical experience. Now, here I am, in 2022 as a very different person, and I see this game released today. All these memories come flooding back, and I decide to buy it and try it out..and it’s just as good as I remember. A fun, wholesome and oddly comforting game straight from my childhood. It’s great, and I whole heartedly recommend it. It reminds me of simpler times, and the generosity of strangers that I myself hope to embody as I go through college and adul
JellyCar Worlds Pre-Installed:
JellyCar Worlds is wonderful reimagination of an old mobile franchise from my childhood. Walaber, the developer, is forging a magnificent new game for players seeking nostalgia or players seeking challenging, fun platforming puzzles, and allowing for a vibrant and active community with lively speedrunning and car design subcommunities. The developer has an official twitch for streaming game development, and an official discord server. Despite my experience with the physics, inside information from before the game released, tips from speedrunners, patience and time, and history with the franchise as a whole, I STILL haven’t completed the most difficult challenges and levels. Say “level 6-skull” to any completionist player to give them shivers. You may assume this is some blobby kids’ game. While it is both blobby and suitable for kids, it proves a great challenge for hardcore gamers and children alike, with the bubbly music and bouncy physics keeping even the most annoying failures silly and fun. t life. Thank you Walaber for making this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10-capable GPU
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the JellyCar Worlds folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.