Jade Empire Special Edition Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Step into the role of an aspiring martial-arts master and follow the path of the open palm or the closed fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of the entire Jade Empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land, or will you crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses his strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will you instead use your power to bring pain and ruin? The choice is yours. However, compared to the KOTORs, this game has better combat. The story, dark martial arts fantasy setting, and characters are very strong in this game. The combat is a little bit janky and clunky, but some depth opens up when you acquire many styles and some transformations. The target locking is not so bad, but I found an issue with the style switching (on the dpad) once you start collecting many of them. Having to hold one directional button when you want to use a style outside the four designated ones gets quite tedious. And the combat pause seems quite useless as it’s literally just a pause. The combat pause doesn’t allow switching styles or targets in it, and I found that to be a missed opportunity for the gameplay.
How to get this game working? Right click on desktop “run as administrator” I lived with this game in my backlog for 2 years, finally got around to fixing it I realized I’ve done the biggest dis-service to myself. I played this game like it was brand new in 2018 id come home from work just to pull another all nighter on this GEM of a game. Enough sulking though its a Kung fu action adventure game and its 1st generation Xbox old but the controls still hold up, fighting is tight and precise allowing you to take on multiple enemies at once, also given AI allies with multiple abilities battles can become very strategic and chaotic all with spectacular results.
I literally miss Bioware games and Jade Empire let me relive a shred of their glory days and I’m grateful i got to experience this game. YES you also learn different styles of Martial Arts that will enhance your combat prowess. You visit different locations and everything all with their own unique side quest and shops to replenish your inventory. I couldn’t recommend this game enough for at least one playthrough (remember it’s an old Bioware game replayability yealds great rewards) — In conclusion I loved and enjoyed this game so much I realized whenever you’re flying the dragonfly the sound for a health pick-up is the same for some of the chimes of the Mass Effect 1 (Which is my favorite Bioware game btw) after you open a terminal. Great story, well written side characters, locations, side missions, dialog, revolutionary fighting mechanics (for an open world fighting game imo.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Windows XP, Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 1800XP, 512MB RAM, 8 GB Free HD Space, DirectX 9.0, NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or ATI 9500 or better (Shader Model 2.0 required), 100% DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and drivers.
RECOMMENDED:3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor, 1GB RAM, DirectX 9.0 February 2006, ATI X600 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher recommended
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Jade Empire Special Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.