ITORAH Direct Download
The Save the World Edition contains Itorah as well as the official Soundtrack and Artbook and is a great way to show appreciation for the developers, while simultaneously supporting a good cause. Assemble Entertainment will donate 10% of the proceeds for every sold Save the World Edition to Survival International in support of indigenous people around the globe! Guide Itorah through a fantastic world inhabited by strange masked beings. Mankind has vanished and Itorah seems to be the last of her kind! To uncover her past she will have to pick up her loud-mouthed axe and fight her way through lush forests, dangerous temples, stormy cliffs and more hand-painted biomes. Their innocent quest for knowledge quickly turns into a mission to save this strange new world from its biggest threat: A mysterious plague that threatens to consume everything.
Hand-Crafted Quality: Explore a beautifully realized world inspired by South and Central American landscapes, each lovingly hand-painted by the development team to breathe life into the world of Nahucan Fluid controls: Enjoy a staggering amount of animations that truly bring Itorah and her amazing range of abilities to life in the hands of players Good ol’ Fashioned Platforming: When she isn’t hacking and slashing her way across the landscape, Itorah will need to keep her jumping and dodging skills as sharp as her axe as she conquers progressively more difficult puzzles and platforming challenges Challenging bossfights: Face Nahucan’s voracious fauna and imposing boss fights.
Unravel the Mystery: Is Itorah the only human left, and if so, what happened to everyone else? Get to the bottom of the mystery with plenty of exciting twists and turns along the way as the brave young warrior battles her way through lush forests, ancient temples, and more on her quest to save Nahucan Make Friends Along the Way: As the old saying goes, the “real treasure is the friends we make along the way”. Meet a bunch of odd, quirky characters who may or may not help Itorah on her quest Extremely pretty, plays well. A little light on exploration and backtracking for what is otherwise a metroidvania title. It’s short (I got the 5 hour achievement without attempting to) but I don’t know that I would want it to be stretched out any longer as-is. A bigger sequel, spiritual or otherwise, would probably be nice though.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or higher
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 1005G1 / AMD Ryzen 3 (Requires a 64-bit processor only)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GTX 860 / AMD Radeon RX 560 x(4 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the ITORAH folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.