Ironsmith Medieval Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Heroes are not born. They are forged in darkness. And who knows forging better than the ironsmith himself? Experience the hardship of making medieval weapons, armors and tools in a simulation taken with a grain of salt. In times dominated by steel weaponry, an ironsmith is the “true” king. Men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but weapons and tools forged by true craftsmen will outlive even the oldest and bravest men. Craft, sharp, polish, and prepare weapons of war, armors, and tools. You are the ruler of the forge, the master of hammer and anvil. You are the Blacksmith – a true father’s son. In the end, knights need you more than you need them. Are you sick of taking everything so seriously? Then it’s time to put a smile on your face! No one said Medieval times would be all nice and easy. It’s time to explore the Dark Ages from a more twisted side.
When it comes to how Ironsmith Medieval Simulator plays, well, it is what it says on the box. Much like PC Building Simulator, the player is given a selection of parts and tools to work on their smithy, and a list of demands appears on the right side of the screen telling you what the customer needs. It might seem like that gameplay loop would make for an uninteresting game — and in some regards, it might be — but die-hard blacksmithing enthusiasts might find that this game is the closest they’ve had to a full game based on their favorite hobby. One of the areas where Ironsmith Medieval Simulator definitely falls short is in the graphics department. Is not that the game looks terrible — the issue here is that most of the characters and locations of the game look terribly bland. For a game set on an RPG medieval town, there’s a worrying lack of variety in the game’s visuals that just makes it feel like the game isn’t trying hard enough.
- Learn and unlock new skills, and choose skill paths.
- Trade to earn gold, stock up on resources.
- Craft tools, items, weapons, and armors. Everything can be modified or decorated.
- Take part in the life of a town based on classic RPGs in a sandbox environment.
- Assemble medieval weapons, armors, and tools
- Visuals taken with a grain of salt that are somewhat of a unique look at the Middle Ages
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64 x86)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 4GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ironsmith Medieval Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.