Iron Storm Free Download v1.041 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Western Germany, March 1964… The last Great War rages on. Madness at the front lines. Men butchering each other. War-torn Europe stands ripped apart by a front line that runs straight through the heart of Germany where American and Western European troops battle against enemy forces. An eternal war seemingly with no end in sight. Opposing forces mercilessly attack with unrelenting force, claiming small victories one day only to lose them the next. As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace. Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended. The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb.
I’ve read a number of reveiws of this game, mostly negative. Quite frankly I don’t understand why. I’ve owned the disk version of this game for some time now and have played it nearly a dozen times. It is what I like to call one of my “perennial favorites”, or more specifically, one of those games I play every couple of years. Now having picked it up on Steam for a mere $1.03 I’m enjoying it yet again. Iron Storm has immersive atmosphere, cool weapons and satisfying, challenging combat. The story, while nothing particularly original manages to drag me in and keep me there. You embark on a seemingly simple objective but circumstance makes the goal anything but simple. There are some tricky parts that leave you wondering what you are supposed to do or where to go but they are few and once figured out pose no problem. The level design is quite good for a straight forward shooter with some good indoor and outdoor combat. Graphics are dated but pleasing enough.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Iron Storm folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.