Iratus Lord Of The Dead Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
In Iratus you find yourself fighting for the forces of darkness in the role of the titular necromancer—Iratus, recently freed from his millennia-long imprisonment. You control an obedient army of the living dead, with skeletons, zombies, banshees and many other unliving warriors. Create your soldiers the only way a necromancer knows how: from the body parts of your slain enemies! Expand and improve your underground lair. Strengthen your servants by researching secret rituals. Explore the twisted corridors and underground catacombs, and battle against lobotomized miners, greedy dwarves and corrupt mercenaries. Aid Iratus in his quest to recapture and eclipse his former power. Lead him to conquer the forces of good and unleash an eternal kingdom of death upon the world! The sheer variety of tactical and strategic options makes Iratus a true treat for any ardent fans of the roguelike genre.
Craft minions from the body parts of your conquered enemies. Advanced combat system: to win you need to know both the strengths and weaknesses of your troops and enemies. Iratus can kill his enemies not only by magic or claw but also by draining their sanity! Each minion has six unique abilities for a total of nearly one-hundred abilities for you to command. Four talent trees that alter the way you play: Alchemy, Magic, Ire and Destruction. Roguelike elements: minions that die are gone for good and the game saves automatically, making each choice irreversible. Detailed 2D graphics and a gloomy atmosphere of dark fantasy. Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a turn-based roguelite game. As newly-woken necromancer Iratus, player needs to recreate his army to fight against forces of light that buries the necromancer after the war.
Mix up all 22 servants, exploit enemies’ weaknesses and snuff off their buffs, and hone your alchemy skills. Help Iratus reclaims what was denied to him — a kingdom of dead. If you are a fan of darkest dungeon or generally fan of turn-based roguelite games, you will feel right at home with this game. The mechanics are the same, yet Iratus: Lord of the Dead offers you more tools to aid your minions in battle, which in terms opens up more creativity. Fantastic game, a solid 9/10 with lots of viable strats and compositions! not like most games now a days where there’s only 1 or 2 that dominate all others. I’ve played through multiple times and each time i’ve played and tweaked my strat or tried a totally new one, and each time ive had more fun. GREAT replayablitiy, although may seem a bit grindy your first play though on the lower difficulties. but the game really shines on the higher difficulties.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X9 Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Iratus Lord Of The Dead folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.