Ira Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ira Direct Download
High up in the heavens, the ancient crystal known as Ira maintains the peace of an entire world… until a mysterious figure shatters the crystal, allowing Chaos to return. As malevolent creatures suddenly appear across the land, a young girl is chosen by an ancient god to collect the fragments of Ira and restore order, assisted by the apostles who once served Ira’s creator. A character-based shooter with roguelike elements, IRA celebrates the artistry of what shooter fans call “bullet hell”: enemy projectiles that weave intricate, geometric patterns across the screen and force you to seek out the precarious safe spaces between them. Set in an Eastern-influenced fantasy world marked by ethereal beauty as well as grave danger, it’s a procedurally generated action game that requires skill, inspires strategy and rewards patience. This is somewhat offset by clearing rooms and leveling up, which allows you to choose from 3 perks (passives as far as I can tell).
As you clear rooms, you collect coins, and shops have a variety of items, including different bows with more damage, to buy. For every room cleared, you gain not only XP and $ but Chaos, and when that bar is full, the game inflicts a random bad thing upon your precious and innocent soul. Things like enemy HP+10%, or enemy projectiles+10%. The way to offset this is… git gud, I guess. Sad story. The game only encourages arrow spam builds with the current inventory and apostles available, charge builds aren’t really effective at all. Basically shredding health bars down is way more effective than using charge shots, especially on bosses left with a lot of extra armor and upgrade credit you have nothing to do with, this can be fixed by allowing further upgrades of lower rarity weapons that also increases their rarity and also upgrades of higher rarity weapons.
The companion you choose is a super. Currently, there are 4 companions in the game. They each have a passive and an active. You unlock these by getting 3 pieces of…. thing you need… which can be found in special areas that can be accessed as long as you have a super charge remaining. A good selection of characters with different abilities and back stories (and their own boss) a pretty fair progression system. The are entertaining and numerous, the bosses are numerous and unique. Having 1 or 3 different bosses for each level adds on to the already massive replay-ability of this game. Everything is guns, and everything seems to be references to movies, shows, pop culture, and most importantly, other video games. and its done so it such a cute and vibrant pixel style.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Window 10
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or Higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 520 or Higher
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ira folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.