Invincible Presents Atom Eve Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Invincible Presents Atom Eve Direct Download
Invincible Presents: Atom Eve is the first original Invincible game from Skybound Games, the creator-led company behind Invincible and The Walking Dead. Experience an original story with striking art directed by Rossi Gifford and creative direction by award-winning writer Jill Murray, and explore the life of Atom Eve in a world filled with beloved characters. Based on the comic book by Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker, and Ryan Ottley. Atomic, With Agency Play as Atom Eve, the fan-favorite superhero from the Invincible universe! Get to know Eve like never before as she navigates her life with the Teen Team, her family, and her friends while figuring out the best way to use her incredible powers as a force for good. Determine Your Destiny Doing the right thing sounds easy until you’re the one making the decisions. Your choices shape your relationships with the people around you and will define what kind of hero you want to be.
Choose how to develop Atom Eve’s skills and increase her power, unlock special combat skills, or choose to unlock unique dialogue options to further play your story, your way. Comic Book Combat Take on new and familiar foes in light, turn-based combat woven into visual novel gameplay and wield the powers of Atom Eve as your story flows seamlessly into vivid action that feels like a comic book come to life. This is a neat little game with a reasonable price tag and surprisingly fun turn-based combat. If you enjoyed Amazon’s Invincible series or the comics, you’ll probably enjoy this as well, although, as you can imagine, the tone is less diabolical and has more of a feminine appeal. Not that I’m complaining, some of the white woman music in the game goes pretty hard.
Invincible Presents Atom Eve Pre-Installed:
That said, the game has some baffling problems relating to text. In some of the comic panels you can’t read the text because it’s either off-screen or obscured by other panels. Also, the texts often do not fit inside the speech bubbles and look awkward. These might sound like minor problems, but they ruin the presentation in an otherwise decent game. Hope they fix it soon. excellent comic graphics, engaging story and a nicely challenging fight mechanic. Everything ran smoothly, no glitches, bugs or errors that I saw. The “text obscured by graphics and outside the box” I believe was purposely presented that way by the developers as a rhetorical arrangement, not a design flaw. The presentation is clean and appealing visually. I’m a middle-aged man who enjoys PG-rated comics and Atom Eve was a lot of fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64 bit
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD FX
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTS 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Invincible Presents Atom Eve folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.