Into the Nightmare Direct Download
Invasion from within! The city of Mangetsu is under attack, besieged by nightmares, creatures slithering out from Dream Worlds parallel to our own! It’s up to Yatsuha and her new allies at Yamanashi Energy Labs to drive back the intruders, seal the Dream Worlds, and preserve the city’s peace! Battle the nightmares in classic turn-based combat! Your team of Dream World investigators draw upon skills from backgrounds ranging from martial artist to shrine maiden, and supplement their natural abilities with the powers granted by mystical Guardian Stones. Equip Guardian Stones to gain new skills, passive abilities, and elemental affinities! There’s no need to commit to a build—swap out your Guardian Stone to suit the situation! Each investigator has their own unique assortment of stones to collect and wield, so no two characters are the same. Explore the city of Mangetsu! Yatsuha’s hometown is a hotbed of supernatural activity, and mysteries and rumors abound. Exploration and investigation will lead you both to powerful new equipment and vicious new foes.
Contemporary Fantasy Explore a modern Japanese city and the twisted Dream Worlds that lurk on the boundaries of our reality. Customize Your Characters Swap your party members’ Guardian Stones to change up your abilities. Blast ‘Em Familiarize yourself with the interactions of a dozen elemental affinities to strike at your opponent’s weakness or bolster your own defenses. The story in this game is quite involved, with interesting twists and turns at every corner. I’ve played a lot of games in this…uhh…”category”…and I’ll say this is one of the only ones where I was playing for both the plot and the “art” at the same time. Every character has their own personality and they act accordingly, which makes everything feel very believable even in a game like this. I honestly would say that this game has one of the best stories not only in lewd RPGMaker games, but across all of them.
Into the Nightmare Direct Play:
Wonderfully deep gameplay mixed with a sliding difficulty scale and in-depth character progression allows you to handle situations in a variety of fun and exciting ways. The mix of different weapon and element types combined with combo skills and fun items makes the combat in this game a step above almost all other games in the genre. Also, because the difficulty can be chosen (3 Options) you can tailor the experience to how you would like to play. If you’re a glutton for challenge, I will say that the highest difficulty is not for the feint of heart, and you should be ready to really understand the intricacies of combat within the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Into the Nightmare folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.