Internet Cafe Simulator 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The second game of the series contains much more detailed and different new mechanics. Build a great internet cafe. Don’t let street thugs and mobsters take your money. They can even throw a bomb inside your cafe. You can attract more customers on rainy days. Increase the skills you want to develop from the tech tree. Will you become a business prodigy or a brawler skilled at protecting his cafe? You have to earn money to pay off your brother’s debt! Keep guards. Prepare meals for your customers. Install generators for power outages. Improve computers. Purchase game licenses. Delight customers. Turn a ruin into a great cafe. As a decent person, he can proceed normally. Or you could get involved in completely illegal business.
I planned on playing this game for maybe an hour 2 hour tops just to see what it was like. 10 Hours go by and it was hard for me to even stop. The game is Corny as all hell. But I think sometimes you need a game like that, to just hop in make some money upgrade your stuff and randomly get blown up by suicide bombers Lol. There are some bugs that definitely need to get patched and will get patched soon im assuming. Bought an expensive ass tv when I was a small Cafe owner to set up a console gaming area, I get the package delivered, go outside and open it…. then it proceeds to slip through the ground in slow motion, while giving me the finger. Also Begger and Bouncer got stuck in the same spots about half through my playthrough. Other than that.
Then there’s the gameplay… Essentially, without spoiling anything, you navigate around the partly destroyed space station, trying to get systems up and running again so that you can escape back to earth. Problem is, that you do the exact same things multiple times without any kind of variety really. What makes things worse is that you’re constantly running out of oxygen, so you’re always chasing O2 bottles that are floating around pretty much everywhere. This can become very old very fast, unfortunately. What did really bug me is the fact that the protagonist doesn’t say pretty much anything the whole game. You would think that in this situation, you would try to contact someone via radio, or at least speak to yourself to bolster your sanity. But no, she doesn’t say anything. Pretty disappointing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Internet Cafe Simulator 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.