Instruments of Destruction Direct Download
Instruments of Destruction features an advanced physics-based destruction system. You can demolish every structure in the game piece by piece thanks to a fully interactive physics system, and every object in the world interacts with the destruction in some way. The game also features an advanced GPU-driven particle system and GPU-driven grass and surface rocks. Each element of the world complements the destruction system and interacts with each other and together they create a physical, visceral world to play with. Build a vehicle your way, with an ever-expanding array of parts and pieces. Using an intuitive vehicle construction system that also lets you customize your vehicles’ appearance and controls, you’ll always have fun creating your next awesome invention.
From simple splitters and joints to fully-simulated treads and ropes, a large variety of parts are available to start the game, while more advanced parts (like giant chainsaws and rocket thrusters) unlock by playing the game. Each new part unlocks countless new possibilities, and you’ll also unlock numerous pre-built vehicles that highlight the unlocked parts and provide inspiration for further experimentation. While some vehicles will perform better than others in accomplishing your objectives, it’s always a bit more fun to get creative and go a little off script. Optional bonus objectives and other hidden bonuses will reward more creative builders and add further replayability. Each island features 3 modes of play (Normal, Challenge, and Expert), plus Sandbox mode lets you play with no limits and even more control over how the world behaves.
Instruments of Destruction Pre-Installed:
I think Besiege allowed more creativity and had levels which required more unique solutions (though I’m sure more levels will come out for this, Besiege started out pretty basic too). The only limit to what you could build to complete a level was that it fit within the build box and used the parts unlocked at that stage. If you wanted to just build a giant cube covered in crossbows and flaming torches and rain hell on the level… you could. Whereas with Instruments of Destruction most levels have quite a restrictive vehicle budget that very quickly results in you running out of money to add any more parts. It effectively functions as a part count limit of which about half is used up just building a basic frame and wheels. This becomes especially noticeable when you play the challenge stages with the pre-built vehicles. They’re all so interesting and unique and it makes my vehicle (basically a giant drill on wheels that I ram into everything) look so boring by comparison. I wondered why I hadn’t had the creativity to build any of these things…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 4-core 1.5+GHz processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 2GB RAM (Geforce 780 or better)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Instruments of Destruction folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.