Instinct War – Card Game Direct Download
Variety of Cards 50 fully hand-drawn cards Combat System: Choosing a path from 3 cards at every turn, one bad decision can lead you to the death. Collect items that will help you get by just one more step in this Instinct War. The Roguelike Way: Every run it’s unique! You will need to make decisions at every step of the way. Use your items in a smart way or your character’s abilities. Beware of the strong enemies, they can take you down easily. Shop When you finish a run, you can buy a varied of items to make your character stronger. Just One More Turn: Instinct War provides you with a varied play style that makes you wanna go further and further. How long can you last in this war? I’m not used to playing card games, but this one had my attention because it looks simple and fun to play. There are decisions to be made in the gameplay, but not the ginormous amount some card games have, which turn me away. I’m enjoying it so far, will play more.
This one is really addictive! Although I keep an eye on these arena/survivors games being released, this was the first game that really grabbed my attention and I felt the need to buy it. No regrets! I just hope the developers support this one, because it has a lot of potential, but needs more content! It’s not a game which you want to devote all time, though, this is one gem makes you want to go back and achieve new things through trial and error “I may be can do it better this time” and game mechanics allow you to do so. So I highly recommend you to not refer any walkthrough site for this one – it also makes you rediscover the joy of beat stage one by one and that is one big reason I’d like to post this review here. Its soundtrack is also catchy and banger one, I got them on Steam as soon as I noticed.
Instinct War – Card Game Pre-Installed:
Don’t be fooled by the outward appearance of this game. It looks like an old-school pixel art game that’s not particularly exciting just by the screenshots. But the gameplay loop is rather addictive and it has certainly seen quite a few updates since it first became available on Steam. Essentially you are looking at a game where you are only controlling the movement of a dungeon-diving hero while all of the attacks are on auto-fire with cooldowns. You collect a set of passives and active weapons along the way as you kill more monsters and picking up exp gems. The runs always end in death, the question is just how long you can survive.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 8500 Series 64MB or NVIDIA GeForce 3
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Instinct War – Card Game folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.