InfraSpace Free Download v9.1.202 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Out on the edges of human space, you can’t build a city by spending credits. Instead, you’ll have to put your first astronauts to mining work and get some raw materials. Once you have some iron, carbon, sand, and sulfur, it’s time to set up your first steel mill and concrete factory to start laying down some infrastructure. Even necessities like food and oxygen require a steady production chain that must not be broken! InfraSpace simulates every. single. car. Each resource you ever produce needs to be transported to a factory for processing and each product needs to go to a habitat for consumption. Your road network can handle a lot, but without your oversight it will grind to a halt and drown in traffic eventually. Build highways, roundabouts, and multi lane roads to ensure the production heart of the city keeps beating.
Your first colonists will be astronauts, the best and the bravest humanity has to offer. Give them food and shelter and they’ll keep your outpost running no matter what. As your settlement grows, you need to cover the increasing workload by employing scientists and engineers, which require a few more creature comforts. Any city of sufficient size will sooner or later be home to more and more families as well, so make sure your schools can handle it and you are able to deliver the latest VR-edutainment products as well. Overall i like the play style. It is done reasonably so far and seems balanced for its age. There could be some clarity but most everything is clear and if not has been fairly easy to research.
The price point is a bit on the high side but given the content and overall playability of the game I will give it a “pass” at this point. That said, I think more players could be brought over or convinced to make a purchase if the price point was around Be me, watching YouTube as a side entertainment for breakfast, head to “Real Civil Engineer” channel, and he started a new series for InfraSpace. Intrigued to try it myself, I bought it on instant. Turns out the difficulty challenge is just right. But this doesn’t stop here yet, more to come and to be looked forward from the Dev News every Friday. Can’t wait for the Major Updates so that I can improve the colony with new features.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the InfraSpace folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.