Inescapable No Rules, No Rescue Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Inescapable No Rules, No Rescue Direct Download
Inescapable: No Rules, No Rescue is a social thriller set in a tropical island resort: you’ve been kidnapped and forced to participate in a twisted reality TV show with 10 strangers. At the end of your stay, you’ll receive $500,000. There’s just one catch—on the island there are no rules, and no hope of rescue. Inescapable: No Rules, No Rescue’s story explores human nature and how far people will go for social clout, wealth, and their own desires—and how much further they might be willing to go when they have permission to ignore the rules. There’s more than just reading in this one, there are several minigames you can play including a fishing minigame and some arcade games to pass the time, whilst they aren’t anything mindblowing in themselves they are nice to have and serve as a fun distraction. You’ll mostly be talking with characters during your free time or playing some of these minigames but sometimes you’ll be doing something else like a murder mystery minigame or a fishing competition. These in-between games are nice so you don’t do the same stuff each day but I wish they happened more often.
Somewhat familiar, although it is still very much different. Not having to worry about your favorite characters dying is a nice change of pace for once (trust me I play too many of these I have been hurt one too many times). A simple overall premise that opens up the room for a lot of possibilities. The main driving force behind any good VN aside from story. Some characters admittedly take some time to get used to but I’m overall thinking positively about them. The variation in not just personalities and designs but nationalities as well makes it a very unique cast that fits well in this type of game. Again I don’t really do reviews but since nobody else is doing it might as well jump in and write something. All in all I’ve been enjoying my time so far and am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I’d say if you have the money cuz it is pretty pricey and you enjoy these types of games like this guy right here I’d say give it a shot.
Inescapable No Rules, No Rescue Pre-Installed:
Even though it’s flawed, I’m sure you’ll still have a very good time with it on your first playthrough. If you would want to replay it numerous times, I recommend you do so with mods, at least the ones that completely rework the difficulty. Either way, if you’re at least a tiny bit interested in P5R, then go for it and buy the game now. The soundtrack slaps, the UI and art style is beautiful, voice acting is perfect, and the gameplay is objectively the best in the franchise. Palaces are a massive improvement over P4 dungeons, and there are way more side activities you can do than in any other Persona game. I also recommend doing these as you can get some nice rewards when exploring the place which can be very useful in combat. Your party members will also have some conversations sometimes with each other that add to their character altogether.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA@ GeForce@ GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Inescapable No Rules, No Rescue folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.