INDUSTRIA Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
INDUSTRIA Direct Download
On the evening of the fall of the Berlin wall, a young woman plunges headlong into a parallel dimension to find her missing work colleague who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. While the checkpoints in East Berlin are still being overrun by crowds of people, Nora escapes from this world, into unknown layers of time and into an unknown fate Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay Tight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality Deadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 5 different weapons Unique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city Experimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals Berlin, 9th November 1989: The streets are full of people. After four decades of division, thousands of cars are rolling across the inner-German border. The Wall is finally open!
At the same time a man disappears in a secret research facility near East Berlin. His goodbye message reaches you too late. You drive back to the office, where the State Security has already destroyed all records of the research project. The complex is deserted and empty. The search for Walter takes you deep into the center of the facility – right into the heart of the universe, where time seems to stand still. The dark secret lurks – well hidden – behind the curtain. In the end, it is horrible insights and the questions of responsibility that make you dive deeper and deeper into a strange, surreal yet familiar world. The atmosphere is good and the enemies have cool designs. Even if they aren’t very challenging they are cool to fight and scary when you don’t expect them. The voice acting, visuals, combat, and story are all passable.
INDUSTRIA Direct Play:
There are a few points where the darkness conceals an objective and I was wandering around for a half hour with a dead flashlight and had to look up a walkthrough to find what I was supposed to interact with that didn’t have a prompt or anything just hiding in the shadows, and a point later where pulling a lever started endless spawns of tons of enemies and since the room was so dark and no clear direction I had to look up that there was a second lever and then a waiting period to progress so that was frustrating.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the INDUSTRIA folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.