Impaler Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Impaler Direct Download
Impale monsters with magic spikes in this 90s-inspired arena shooter! Impaler is challenging, rewards movement, and each run feels different thanks to rogue-like elements. Overcome the increasingly difficult hordes of monsters by upgrading your weapons & abilities. Impaler has a retro art style, a great soundtrack, and a custom engine for extra smooth frame rates. It’s perfect for the Steam Deck and has full controller support. The pics made it look like a Doom (or Heretic) clone….but it really isn’t. It is a FPS, but you are stuck in one room while waves of enemies appear and try to swarm you. Think of this as what an arcade version of a FPS game would be like. You run around in the same room shooting as much as you can, racking in as much money as you can, until you die. There is no story. There is no searching for switches. Its you versus a room full of baddies…and you are the gladiator.
And game can go quick….so that could be bad or good depending if you need something that will just let you sit down and play for a few minutes, or if you are looking for something epic. If you are looking for the latter…move on. It’s a style of shooter that has become very familiar after the likes of ‘DOOM Eternal’, albeit with about a tenth of that games mechanics and a fair bit less emphasis on platforming. A seemingly endless parade of enemies teleport into arenas and you run around like a psychopathic headless chicken taking great delight as the environment is redecorated in blood and guts.
Impaler Free Steam Pre-Installed:
All the sounds blend, with the overpowering music creating a chaotic audio mix that assaults your ears. It’s like playing an old RTS game where dozens of sounds play on top of each other, resulting in an incoherent jumble of frantic noise. In the end, I decided to mute the music, which made the game more bearable. The game is overly generous with pickups, providing plenty of ammo, health, and armour as long as you’re not rushing through every exit. This isn’t necessarily a criticism, as not every game needs to be a challenging slog designed to test your patience. However, unless you’re a complete newcomer to shooters or this genre, you’ll have no trouble progressing through this game. Keep that in mind.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core G3220
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics (Haswell)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Impaler folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.