Immortal Unchained Direct Download
Unleashed and unforgiving. Can you rise to the challenge? Immortal: Unchained is the latest addition to the genre of ultra-hardcore action RPGs. Take the role of a living weapon, unleashed to stop the source of a cataclysmic event threatening to end all worlds. Discover the secrets of these worlds, master the unique but lethal gun combat, and defeat legendary bosses. Being an ultimate weapon, you have been locked up for millennia by those who fear your potential. It will require many harsh lessons to unlock this potential in an unforgiving universe full of murderous foes. On your journey, expect no mercy and no assistance: Those that aren’t trying to kill you, will instead try to use you to further their own agenda. Trust no one. Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1). Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity. Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes. Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way. This is a very flawed souls like with many difficulty spikes. But its an intriguing take on the genre, mixing third person shooting with the usual Souls trappings. But make no mistake, this is Dark Souls with third person shooting. If played like a Third Person Shooter with Souls Like Elements (like Remnant From the Ashes for example) a good time will not be had. This is about getting close, using iframes and stabbing (I mean shooting) in the back. You’ll be using lock on a lot more than aiming and shooting as placement and dodging is more important a skill than shooting.
Immortal Unchained Direct Play:
Anyway with that all out of the way, this game is set up in a mysterious science fantasy setting with a few npcs to talk in riddles at you and plenty of environmental storytelling. Level design is pretty good, with lots of looping back and unlocking shortcuts to the same obelisk (the not-campfires) before moving on to new ones and eventually finding an end of zone boss, as well as alternative optional bosses that can be found for unique weapons or other upgrades. There are 3 main areas, that you visit twice, basically you can access half of each of them, until you get all 3 bosses, than unlock the next half of them, so its like having 6 distinct levels. One of which is particularly bad and unfair, with teleporting sniper ambushes, many people drop off at this point (as did I on my first play through), but its a fairly short zone and by far the worst, the rest of the game is worth pushing through if you can stomach it. That’s not to say there aren’t other annoying difficulty spikes, but they are all surmountable.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit*
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9500 @ 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770 /w 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Immortal Unchained folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.