Idol Manager Free Download v1.0.6 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
You take on the role of manager at a small (but growing!) talent agency. As you cultivate and train the newest generation of young pop stars, you’ll have to decide who to hire and who to fire, who gets promoted when things go well and who gets reprimanded when things get sour. The personal lives of these young celebrities are a part of your business, and the life of a pop star isn’t always a happy one. Their crowning personal achievements can be your greatest commercial successes, but their emotional meltdowns and PR nightmares can spell financial disaster for your company. It’s not just the idols you have to worry about. The world is full of gossip magazines, super fans, and rival groups, all thirsty for a scoop on the latest scandal. There’s a lot of people who want to tear you down and are willing to play dirty, but try not to let it get to you. It’s not personal, it’s business.
Decide how to deal with crises including gossip, vandalism, stalkers, or threats directed at your agency and the pop idols you manage. Manage relationships between the different idols in your group, as you deal with cliques, internal feuds, and bullying. Grow your fanbase by varying your tactics and appealing to a wide variety of demographics. Produce singles, hold concerts, organize huge TV events and overseas tours to capitalize on your group’s popularity and bring in revenue. Develop your agency’s building. Start with simple offices and dance rooms to produce content and train your idols, and end with your own cafe and theater to create a steady stream of revenue.
Hire and train staffers to help deal with logistics and keep your agency running smoothly. Discover substories – chains of events and visual novel segments, many of which are triggered by your play style. Each substory can play out in multiple different ways based on your decisions, often causing serious consequences for your playthrough. A fun management game that was pretty straight forward. I enjoyed the main story, though the events are pretty predictable. Dating aspect was okay but I sort of broke it post game. My bad. I played as a female producer with the female rival when I first started but ended up liking the look of the male rival more and played with him in my last game. You can date idols you hire. Dialogue for dating idols is shared between all idols from what I experienced. What differed was their reactions based on their personalities. The dates themselves were okay, but no special date.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated video, 1 GB shared memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Idol Manager folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.