Ib Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ib Direct Download
A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents. While perusing the various works of art, Ib suddenly realizes that she is alone. As she searches for someone – anyone – else, the museum begins to change… A 2D exploration adventure game set in a creepy, mysterious art gallery. Inspect the area around you, discovering items and disarming traps to find your way out of the strange gallery. A mysterious adventure set it an art gallery full of puzzles to solve. Pieces of artwork beautifully crafted in pixel art. Basic controls consist of movement and an interact (speak) button, enjoyable by players of all levels. Seven different endings to unlock based on player actions and choices. Upon completion you will be rewarded with the True Guertena exhibit where you can collect the artwork found throughout the game and be able to visit an extra dungeon that you couldn’t access in your first playthrough. This game is a remake of the 2D exploration-adventure title Ib, set in a creepy, mysterious art gallery and originally released in February 2012.
Significantly improved screen resolution and graphics allow players to experience a classic in a whole new light. Brand new graphics for maps, characters, and stills. Addition of all-new and redesigned pieces of artwork. Further improvements upon the original concept of making the game enjoyable for Players of all level through optimizations to the many puzzles in-game. Brand new puzzles, effects, and tricks that were not present in the original. Addition of “Zoom Mode” for improved visibility, allowing players to spot small items more easily and view the many pieces of artwork in greater detail. New “conversation system” allows companions to offer hints and engage in conversation. Brand new BGM composed specifically for the remake.
I played the original version of this game when I was young. Bought this mainly because of nostalgia and to support the dev. I still love this game. It’s not the scariest horror themed game in the world, but in my opinion, it’s one of the most beautiful, even among the RPG horror subgenre. Ib is a beautiful story. I had played it before on another platform and bought it again so that I could continue to play it forever. It is a rather short story once you know how to solve the puzzles, but I don’t think that takes away from any of it. The game is a great time, and has many different endings. I played it as a little girl and still enjoy it now in my 20’s. Virtually all of the graphics have been updated, with many upgraded and additional effects as well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL compliant video card
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ib folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.