HyperParasite Free Download v1.00 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Invading a grime encrusted dystopia straight out the eighties, you’re the monster the authorities warned about. Dragging your bloody tentacles on the greasy asphalt, you snatch body after body. You are the HyperParasite; an evil alien with a bone to pick with humanity…just because it’s fun. Infesting the sickest corners of the most ass-kicking decade, you must fight your way to the top of the pop-cultural food chain, in order to push the Big Red Button and bring about the mushroom cloud of finality. Be the baddest, navigating the dangerous procedurally generated streets of a hopeless past, in this tough twin-stick roguelite brawling S.O.B. Look at all those juicy meat-sacks going to waste on those grotty humans! As the HyperParasite you can make better use of them, snatching hosts with your tentacles, absorbing them and their different abilities. Once they die you can discard their skin, but keep on snatching, since one shot as the parasite and it’s permadeath. That is, unless you found some nice upgrades, so keep your eyes open…or your feelers high…or whatever a parasite does.
Feed the parasite with over 60 different characters, as you collect and control hosts, each with their own unique attack and smack-down. Hunt down the host class boss, rip their brain off (they didn´t use it anyway), and take it back to Wito’s, our ever-greedy shopkeeper. Using some very weird machinery to store the brain, you can then unlock the character with your hard stolen cash. There’s even a storage unit for your already collected hosts to come back to in later games. Since the game is procedurally generated, nobody knows what’s waiting around the next dark corner. Can you survive the 5 Acts of this grungy-looking synthwave-filled world? Maybe yes, if you remember that what lies in the shadows is essential, as there are secrets within secrets to explore within its roguelite mapping system. And if you keep a tentacle out for the bosses, as they pack one mean punch!
First of all, the game is thousand times more polished that what i do usually expect from EA games. I died like 20 times before the tutorial was over, but that is only pushing me to play more. The devs at the booth were awesome and friendly, it’s refreshing to meet people that funnel such a passion in their work. I am gonna play a lot more before adding more technicalities to this review, but already know, in less than 2 hours, the amount of 80s refs to stuff I grew up with gave me glorious goosebumps. At some point I will also stop dying this much, i guess. Really cool game, very glad i bought it, and freaking glad I am playing it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 (4 * 2800) or equivalent / AMD Athlon II X4 645 AM3 (4 * 3100) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the HyperParasite folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.