Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator Free Download v1.0.9w1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new Winery. First choose which vines to grow, learn how to grow them and when to harvest. Then following the entire winemaking process deciding on the type of wine you want to produce or the market requires. You will also have to sell the wine produced to allow your company to expand. As in reality, every choice made, from the vineyard to the sales, will be able to influence the wine produced both in quantity and quality . A quality wine will increase the reputation of your company worldwide, it may have come at a higher price and will allow you to grow better and faster. Simulative and realistic approach suitable for both beginners and more experienced players The ability to cultivate different types of vine Analyze the soil and choose the grape variety that best suits those characteristics Organize work in the vineyard such as pruning or chipping.
Protect your vines through specific treatments depending on the type of disease Check the state of ripeness of the grapes and decide when to harvest Follow the winemaking processes and enhance the characteristics of your wine Select the yeasts and bacteria used during fermentation Decide how and which of your wines age with aging Customize your bottles by choosing their shape, color and other aesthetic characteristics Create your sales network and adapt the characteristics of your product to the type of customer Manage marketing and social activities to increase the reputation of your company. With that being said, I like Hundred Days a lot! It’s challenging enough that I don’t get bored playing it, but chill enough that I can put a show on in the background and wind down. I like the aspect of world seeds for vineyards, where different sections of the vineyard will be best for growing a certain grape. I got a world seed with literally the perfect field for growing Chardonnay!
I also feel like I know more about wine now than I did going in. However, I say this as someone who only knew wine was alcoholic. I knew nothing at all about it beforehand :p The main downside of this game is that it’s miscategorized. This is more of a tetris-like puzzle game that focuses on managing a vineyard. People see the word “Simulator” and go into Hundred Days with certain expectations that are not met. To sum it up: Hundred Days is overall a good game. It’s just the right mix of chill and challenging, and also provides information about wine you might not know beforehand. If you don’t mind the grind (or the whims of RNGsus) and want a unique experience, this is the game for you. I’ll preface this with the fact I know very little about wine, but did once accidentally attend a wine tasting because it was disguised as a lecture on soil chemistry in vineyards. From what I can remember of the lecture, the game seems pretty accurate (though I’m sure one could argue the finer point.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.5GHz or AMD Athlon equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 700 series or AMD Radeon™ equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.