About The Game
Explore seven areas inspired by traditional Chinese tales. Unite the 12 zodiac symbols, shake the Fortune Tree to be richly rewarded and ride the Fortune Carp rollercoaster as it transforms into a dragon. Could the sky palace be your final destination? Jump in with up to seven other friends to see in the Chinese New Year together! Featuring an amazing track from acclaimed musician, Xu Mengyuan, check out the Lunar Lobby launch trailer now
Each dream level provides a new environment to navigate, from mansions, castles and Aztec adventures to snowy mountains, eerie nightscapes and industrial locations. Multiple routes through each level, and perfectly playful puzzles ensure exploration and ingenuity are rewarded. Need a hand getting that boulder on to a catapult, or need someone to break that wall? Online multiplayer for up to 8 players transforms the way Human: Fall Flat is played.
Of course, your Human’s wobbly movements don’t make things easy, and whether you’re jumping, climbing, carrying or swinging, things can easily go very wrong – with very funny results. Should your Human fall from a rope, misjudge a platform or even get pushed off a cliff by a friend, never fear: they will simply fall back into the dream, ready to try again and again. Human: Fall Flat can be played solo or with up to 8 players online for even more laughter. What’s more, regular free level releases mean there’s no end to the fun in sight
Streamers and YouTubers flock to Human: Fall Flat for its unique, hilarious gameplay. Fans have watched these videos more than 0.6 Billion times! Your Human is yours to customise. With outfits from builder to chef, skydiver, miner, astronaut and ninja. Choose your head, upper and lower body and get creative with the colours! Since launch more than four brand new levels have launched free of charge with even more on the horizon. What could the next dreamscape have in store?
The Human: Fall Flat Workshop, unique to Steam is a fantastic tool which, used in alongside Unity, enables players to build their own Human: Fall Flat content and share it with others around the world. Not interested in building levels, lobbies or skins yourself? You can also download and explore other people’s creations directly from Steam Winner of over 10 industry awards, Human: Fall Flat continues to delight fans for its charming co-op gameplay enjoyed by incredible numbers of players
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86 and x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ (2 * 3000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Human Fall Flat folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.