Hot Shot Burn Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Gladiators! Welcome to the bloody arena, where paper beats rock, rock beats scissors and shotgun beats everything else! Hot Shot Burn is a top-down, hilariously violent party brawler where space gladiators compete in the galaxy’s ultimate televised blood sport. Grab some popcorn, invite up to 4 friends, and experience crazy couch battles full of ridiculous flukes and insane skill shots. Can’t invite friends to come over? No problem! Just set up a game night and seamlessly play online. Pick your hero, from an ass-whooping space wrestler to deadly moth assassin and one very confused fluffy alien. Each character has unique skills and playstyles, so find your match and get ready to explode your friends and loved ones for a galactic audience of screaming fans.
I bought this game expecting to not really like it but the style, and recently revealed at the time character Bongo, as well as it being on sale prompted me to try it out. The initial characters I played trying to unlock Bongo and to get used to the controls were not really fun for me to play, but I enjoyed the aesthetic. Once I managed to play as Bongo, I started to enjoy my matches against the bots (I generally dislike playing online against strangers) and started to greatly enjoy the game, even when I started making stupid mistakes regularly. If any of my friends actually wanted to play this game with me I bet it’d be even better.
It’s showtime! Fight and die in front of a live studio audience as you take part in the ultimate gladiator battles. The audience cheers! The commentator makes fun of your tights! A good time is had by all! (All the survivors, I mean We all know that you’re here to win, so why bother with “fair play” or “the laws of physics”? Teleport, become invisible, bounce bullets off walls, shoot bullets through walls – whatever it takes to make sure you’re the last one standing. All’s fair in love and space gladiator arena combat. Well what can I say. Easy to learn and hard to master. I have played this game for a few weeks after being accepted into their Beta testing stage. The Devs are very active in the discord and will listen to any questions or concerns that you have. They fix bugs very quickly and are always pumping out updates! I received this game free as I was given the chance to give away codes on twitch as they love how involved I got everyone on the game!
- Fast-paced, unpredictable multiplayer action for 2-4 players
- Play on the couch, online, or both!
- Loads of arenas, each with unique hazards and rules
- Feel the effects of powerful mutators that can warp reality and turn a match on its head.
- Vibrant art style inspired by Saturday morning cartoons
- Powered the thumping tunes of SYNTHWAVEEEEEEE!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit only)
- Processor: Intel, AMD 2 core CPU @ 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or Radeon card with 2 GB VRAM, Intel UHD 620 for laptops with no dedicated GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hot Shot Burn folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.