Hot Dogs Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Free Download v104 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Do you like hot dogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we’ve got all that, and guns. SO MANY GUNS. So if you like ordnance, meat, and groan-worthy puns, this is the VR sandbox game for you. Hot Dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (H3VR for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is an impressionistically developed experience. We’re 6+ years and a 100+ updates in so far, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release. Assemble your ultimate range companion from nearly 500 Firearms and 250 Attachments. Customize your perfect loadout, be it tacti-cool or utterly cursed and save it for future play. (Coming Later This Year: Share your creations with your friends too!) Try out your favorite platforms on H3’s suite of Firing and Demolitions ranges. Improve your aim and reaction time in the M.E.A.T.S. target shooting trainer and Compete on global leaderboards.
Combat some of the most sophisticated AI Agents in VR (yup, even though they’re hot dogs), at range or in melee. Put your mastery of H3’s massive arsenal to the test, and even join the First 2 Wurst Tournament Community on Discord! Dive into a Wiener’s Weird World; a land overtaken by confused but affable sentient meat and the ruins of bizarre firearm themed attractions. Experience an absurd fragmentary tale told through multiple genres of game. Enjoy the various goofball holiday event modes the game has gotten over the years, including our much beloved biennial Meatmas Firearm Advent Calendar. Battle your way through this Sci-fi Action Roguelite. In Take & Hold you are the intruder to the system. Equip yourself to take and then defend control points, while defeating Encryption Targets of escalating complexity. Earn tokens for your performance and spend them in item shops to prepare for the next wave. Awake outside the town of Wienerton, where a plague of rotten undead meat has beset the eccentric townsfolk of the Honey Hamlet. Find weaponry, craft powerups and explosives, and complete quests on your journey to discover the cause of the Rotwiener outbreak.
Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Direct Download:
Fight in the Meat Fortress combat arena. Made with the official permission of Valve, this loving homage to one of our favorite games has Meaty parodies of Team Fortress 2’s 9 iconic classes, and VR adaptations of the entire original firearm set of the game, as well as over a dozen original creations made in the TF2 style. Explore the ruins of the Wurstwurld amusement park. Solve puzzles, complete extreme horseshoe challenges, stand off against robit bandits and collect old logs that reveal the background on the most foolhardy and most assuredly not child safe amusement park doomed to failure. Survive the Meat Grinder, the very first game mode added to H3 back in 2016. Navigate by flashlight through a surreal hellish fast food themed maze, collect precious ammo, defending against animatronic assailants, and dragging the ‘meat’ back to the Grinder in time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060/970, R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.