Honey I Joined a Cult Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
In Honey, I Joined a Cult you must build and expand your base, manage your cultists and resources, and increase your faith, funds and following. Every great cult needs great interior design. Place, design and decorate rooms to keep your cultists happy. There is a whole host of weird and wonderful room options, each with a vital role to play in your cult. From polygraph rooms and spirit chambers to energy spas and the dreaded ministry of alteration. A cult is only as good as its name. Choose yours wisely when picking for your cult, cult leader, the Divine Being that they worship, the Holy Room in which they prove their dedication and the followers that will become the cultists of tomorrow! Make your cult your own by deciding on: Being snappy dressers isn’t enough, your cult must run like a well-oiled hypno wheel. Set schedules for your cultists, level them up and manage food and maintenance systems. Assign tasks to your cultists based on a priority system, who said micro-management doesn’t work?!
Cultists have needs too and you’ll have to ensure that all of yours are fed, watered and having lots of fun! You must take care of your cult’s physical and mental well-being to allow them to be the best cult members they can possibly be! Use all of your charms to recruit followers who will bring in resources and eventually climb through the ranks to become full cultists. Discontented followers will leave, so be sure to turn that frown upside down! Your cult leader can be very demanding. Whether it’s recruiting specific followers or building certain rooms, be sure to bend to their every whim. Not fulfilling demands will lower thier mood and a displeased leader won’t be able to perform effective sermons. Cultists can be sent on missions in the local town. Whether it’s gathering resources, unlocking new tech or just a demand from your leader, the Covert Ops room is the perfect place to plan!
Frostpunk, the newest title from the creators of This War of Mine, is a society survival game where heat means life and every decision comes at a price. In an entirely frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive. Optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management will consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of the outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state. What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit? And who will you become in the process?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K or AMD FX-8370
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Honey I Joined a Cult folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.