Hologram Direct Download
Restore the timeline, save the city of Holon and discover the truth about the hologram, in a race against time, in this war for freedom. You are the one. The time is coming. The world is changing. The future of humanity is in danger. The evil horde has risen, and they won’t stop coming killing. But, there´s always hope. You are the only one with power enough to stop them. You´re the hero. Lead the ultimate combat to save humanity from these terrible enemies. The time has come for leader Woner to regain his freedom. Play as Woner and meet the complete cast, filled with the game’s complex and immersive characters, all with the most diverse motivations. Enjoy the cinematic action scenes and the fast-paced gameplay of the HOLOGRAM game.
The game’s art style is excellent, and really holds up the otherwise not particularly technically impressive graphics. Graphical quality is solidly last gen, with various technical shortcomings compared to other games, but again pretty minor complaints. I think a bigger issue is that while this game offers both DLSS and FSR 2.0 upscaling, neither look particularly good since the game engine does not appear to support viewport jitter, which is necessary for good upscaling quality. Thankfully, the game runs very well and pretty smoothly so I did not find upscaling necessary on my system. I did experience minor hitches when transitioning through loading zones and occasionally while traversing the infamous Lake of the Nine but nothing that got in the way of playing the game.
Now the game’s biggest weakness in my opinion is the combat system. I find it overly complicated (not complex, which I would consider a good thing) – the base combat design is solid and fun, but there’s just too much piled on top. The game combines far too many moves, with many overlapping control combinations. This makes combat unnecessarily cumbersome and often results in activating the wrong move inadvertently. In addition, the way enemy attacks are telegraphed is rather inconsistent. Some enemies have identical animations for heavy attacks and unblockable attacks, the only difference being a colored indicator, and sometimes unblockable attacks don’t show an indicator at all, making them appear like normal attacks.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bits
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k (4 core 3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (4 core 3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 (4 GB) or AMD R9 290X (4 GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hologram folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.