Hole in the Clouds Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Hole in the Clouds is a nonstop golf game that blends skill-based gameplay with physics puzzles. Each hole requires you to pop all of the clouds before you can finish the hole. Control the power and the direction of your shot and drive the ball. It’s nonstop golf, so don’t wait for the ball to come to rest, aim and drive the ball again before it goes out of bounds! The game plays on a 2D plane like a standard 2D platformer, with the added goal of popping the clouds while “juggling” or “swinging” your ball to ensure it doesn’t fall off the level. You hit the ball off the environments throughout the level and bounce off them in order to dictate the direction where you ball will go which requires precision and plays like a puzzler as you figure out what to hit, the angle to hit and the power of those hits.
The levels in Hole in the Clouds are so well made and clever that when you solve or land a shot, it’ll make you feel like a genius, even if it’s unintended. Nothing is too complicated to solve and figure out that it’s just at the right spot of difficulty, furthermore levels are generous and typically have a maximum of less than 7 shots requirement in order to unlock the next level. Even with 90 levels, the game’s replayability is further enhanced by the tournament mode, which is where the “stressful” bit comes in as you can’t restart/redo a level. Tournament would be the meat of the game time as it challenges you to play a perfect game after you’ve practiced the levels in the main game mode. Another thing to mention is that there’s local co-op where you can challenge others in tournament mode.
Hole in the Clouds Pre-Installed:
The only bit of bugs encountered are UI elements that wouldn’t go away when you hit the “Enter” button in level selection rather than clicking on the golf ball. Another minor thing to note is after hitting the golf ball and it lands on a flat surface, it will continue to move ever so slightly which can help one do a stroke less when done in the right manner. Hole in the Clouds is an excellent game for minigolf and even puzzle game fans that is both accessible and challenging. Another good entry to take note of the slowly growing minigolf genre. The artstyle is pleasing to the eye and plays without little to no hitch. Great casual, but challenging game. A good mix of skill and fun physics, with non-linear puzzle solving to boot. A refreshing twist in the mini-golf genre. It’s addicting watching that little ball do all his crazy midair acrobatics, super satisfying. Really has the same charm of old-school flash games. Highly recommend.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7-64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hole in the Clouds folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.