About The Game
Hitman 3 is a stealth game played from a third-person perspective and players once again assume control of assassin Agent 47. In the game, 47 travels to various locations and carries out contracted assassinations, continuing the story of the last two games. The base game features six new locations: Dubai, Dartmoor, Berlin, Chongqing, Mendoza and an epilogue set in the Carpathian Mountains, Romania. Owners of Hitman or Hitman 2 are able to import maps, levels and their progress into Hitman
The new locations in Hitman 3 include persistent shortcuts, a new gameplay feature to the series. Each stage includes a number of initially locked doors which can only be unlocked from one side; once unlocked, these doors stay open in all future playthroughs, allowing initially closed-off locations to be reached more quickly. The game features PlayStation VR compatibility on the PlayStation 4 version, with support for PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility. The VR functionality also retroactively applies to levels imported from the previous two entries. Unlike Hitman 2, there are no multiplayer modes, with Sniper Assassin being purely single player, and Ghost Mode being removed entirely.
During the events of Hitman 2, professional assassin Agent 47 and his handler, Diana Burnwood, defected from the International Contract Agency (ICA), and joined forces with rogue mercenary Lucas Grey to destroy Providence: an alliance of corporate executives and industrialists collectively wielding vast global political, military, and economic influence. While 47 and Grey seek revenge on Providence for creating and exploiting them both as cloned assassins from birth, Diana is motivated by Providence’s assassination of her parents, unaware that 47 carried out the killing under Providence’s control. The trio captured Arthur Edwards,
Providence’s intermediary referred to as the Constant, who identified the three Partners leading Providence——Carl Ingram, Marcus Stuyvesant, and Alexa Carlisle. Edwards later escaped, however, and promptly seized the Partners’ corporate assets for himself. Working together, 47 and Grey eliminate Ingram and Stuyvesant in Dubai during the inauguration of the Scepter (a fictitious version of the Burj Khalifa), and follow Carlisle to her ancestral manor in Dartmoor to assassinate her. Following the Partners’ deaths, Edwards assumes full control of Providence and deploys mercenaries who capture Grey and Diana. Grey commits suicide to ensure 47 is not captured.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: 12
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hitman 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.