High School Odyssey Direct Download
Li Lei And Han Meimei is a campus simulation game full of tons of surprising interactive gameplay elements along the way. You are a middle school student in the late 90s of China, and live in a big campus full of different girls and guys. Build up your character, try and get a date, try to get a girlfriend within 150 days! Li Lei And Han Meimei has a remarkably open design. Other than a few story elements, you are free to do what you want. The centerpiece of the game is the relationships that you can form with 23 characters. You need to slowly build their relationships through a variety of activities, including talking, dating, traveling, and other interesting things. my biggest issue is it truly seems like they copy and pasted from some of Stardews or Harvest Moons main game play features.
The island has an evil corporation that is trying to buy everything out for their business. Your character must help restore the islands popularity by doing quests from a Goddess of the island. All the quests can only be completed during each individual season as you have to forge or harvest the plants needed. You have to unlock each quest “room” by finishing the one before. When you do you unlock prizes and new game features. Sound familiar. Mining is tedious. Mining is essentially enter room, hit rock, fight a jelly or spider, continue to hit rock then find whole and go down. It seems like depending on the mine level, there’s a certain number of rocks that must be hit to trigger the stairs. I have used the bombs and other devices to speed this up but it dosen’t seem to have an impact. I will say an interesting thing about this mind is that each door has different materials. You start with bronze and then after getting to level 50 unlock the silver room, etc. I like this aspect to it as it makes gathering materials way easier.
High School Odyssey Pre-Installed:
Also typos and other minor and glaring linguistic errors that even I (as a not-native English speaker who makes a lot of mistakes myself) find off-putting at times. I encountered game-breaking bugs once or twice, had to start another save 1 time and just restart the day here and there. Some other people have different experience. A lot of features are not fleshed out, some are just hinted at. So many areas are not done yet, some are there to walk in – but just empty. Often you have no idea (without asking community) if something is not there yet, or not working properly, or something else entirely.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Memory 128Mb
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the High School Odyssey folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.