HEROish Direct Download
HEROish is an epic MOBA-meets-castle-defense adventure. Build your deck of deployable minions and supercharged hero abilities as you play through a beautiful world across three different campaigns. Then climb the ranks as any of the six heroes and villains in fast-paced 1v1 or 2v2 competitive battles. Hero… or Villain? Play as one of six HERO-ish champions from the Imperial, Cursed, or Feral factions, all with unique abilities and play-styles. Battle alongside your minions Summon hordes of skeletons, ferocious bearzerkers, or healing clerics. Pick from dozens of minion types to fight by your side, many with special abilities. Picking minions that work well together is key to victory. Decks built for action Assemble a 12-card deck of spells and minions unique to your hero. Fight it out in real-time combat, playing cards to tip the scales.
Might, magic & mischief A well-timed spell can turn the tide of battle. Use your mana wisely to unleash devastating attacks, empowering auras, or devious traps. With the 10 packs of cards, I was able to unlock all but 10 units right out the gate. Additionally, I had duplicate pulls within the pack. When you get dupes, you are awarded a currency called Merit which you can use to unlock additional units. The Merit given is directly related to the rarity of the dupe unit. Commons give 10 Merit and it scales from there. Unlocking additional units costs 50 Merit. I was able to get 4 more right away, for a total of 6 units still missing. It’s also worth mentioning that unit rarity is 100% cosmetic in this game and does not offer any other differences. I had units unlocked within the first hour of playing.
These reward you between 100-200 blanks each one. There’s only 6 or so of these, I forget. But the cool thing? You can buy 1 booster pack for 100 blanks. After completing these quick challenges you have enough to buy more packs, enough to unlock the remaining units either by getting them, or by getting enough merit. If you’re super unlucky and for whatever reason just get a whole bunch of dupes right from the begging at the minim return of 10 each, you’ll be a bit short. But wait! There’s more! The game has a season pass which is completely free. Unlike most seasons or battle pass systems, each level is available for free so you can gain all of the goodies. There are 50 levels to the Season track and each level takes 500 experience to unlock, it’s actually pretty quick.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Processor: Intel Core i5-4360U
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 w/ DirectX 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the HEROish folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.