HELLDIVERS Dive Harder Edition Direct Download
HELLDIVERS™ is a hardcore, cooperative, twin stick shooter. As part of the elite unit called the HELLDIVERS, players must work together to protect SUPER EARTH and defeat the enemies of mankind in an intense intergalactic war. the start of the game you just meet some very weak enemies, but when you get to some planet that is more harder, you might need a better skill. and that’s exactly what I come for, a hardcore game. So, what do I have to say about this game? Well, simply put, that it’s everything I ever wanted from a Spider-Man game. Its gameplay is reminiscent of the Batman: Arkham games, which I enjoyed quite a lot. However, that gameplay feels way more at home with Spidey, as his enhanced reflexes, his web-shooters, and his rogues gallery make for an amazingly enjoyable experience. To begin with, the mobility options alone are incredible; swinging around Manhattan feels fantastic, to the point I rarely used the fast travel points, preferring to take in the views of NYC. And speaking of NYC, Manhattan looks fantastic; while I’m not familiar with the real thing, from my knowledge through movies and such, it seems like a fairly accurate representation, if a bit condensed. There’s also plenty of locations that reference the larger Marvel universe, like the Avengers Tower, or the Sanctum Sanctorum.
Now, going into the combat, it feels great. It basically follows a combo system, you hit enemies building up a combo, you can charge a “focus” bar that allows you to perform powerful finishers, and you have plenty of gadgets to help you during combat, from the traditional web shooters (that you can even use to web up enemies to the walls or the street!), to stuff like web bombs and anti-gravity generators (which are great for performing aerial combos!). As for the goons you’ll be fighting, there’s a nice variety, from regular melee fighters, to huge brawler type enemies, and some using different weapons (stuff like firearms and melee weapons); other than that, there’ll also be boss fights against several of Spider-Man’s well known villains, each one with its own quirk.
HELLDIVERS Dive Harder Edition Direct Play:
So, I’ve talked about gameplay, but what about the story? Well, it follows an experienced Spider-Man who’s been at it for around 8 years, and it begins with Spidey going after Kingpin, trying to put him behind bars once and for all. However, soon he’ll find that by locking up Fisk, something far more sinister will emerge, and he’ll be put to the limit trying to stop this new threat. While I know the game is already a couple years old, so spoilers are naturally all over the internet, I still feel like not giving any more details, and I feel the story is just spectacular, and deserves to be played “blind” (even though, I’ll admit, I did watch a playthrough of the game when I believed it’d never come to PC.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the HELLDIVERS Dive Harder Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.