Hellboy Web of Wyrd Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Hellboy Web of Wyrd Direct Download
Developed by Upstream Arcade, Hellboy Web of Wyrd utilizes an art style faithful to Mike Mignola’s original masterpieces. Like in the comics, the game sends Hellboy on a series of vastly different and wholly-unique adventures; and while each story stands on its own, they are all tied to the mysterious legacy of The Butterfly House. Built in 1962 by occultist Pasquale Deneveaux, The Butterfly House is more than a mere residence; it’s a gateway. Built upon occult ley-energies, its strange angles and non-Euclidean geometries were designed with a singular foul purpose in mind: to open doorways into a terrible and fascinating dimension called The Wyrd. Go toe-to-toe (or hoof-to-hoof) with a menagerie of nightmarish creatures and homunculi as you explore the realms within the Wyrd. Combat has been engineered to create challenging encounters that encourage you to learn patterns, dodge, parry, and – of course – punch your enemies into oblivion. I do, however, have time to dive into a quick run, or into the middle of a previously started run, to explore a visually gorgeous (in my opinion) and audibly fantastic (in my opinion) level, and just turn my brain off and have a blast going mano a mano with some big bads as big red. Is the combat simplistic? Sure.
Realistically speaking, though, all I want in a fight between two big bruisers is to feel like our hits are crunchy and cause some damage. And this game captures that feeling perfectly. This isn’t a choreographed Kung fu fight. It’s a knock down drag out street fight, and that’s what I always imagined Hellboy’s fights to look like. Only for the challenge to increase in order to facilitate repeat playthroughs or just endless romps. More enemies spawning? Yes. If you increase their damage a bit and make them a little bit (a LITTLE bit) more spongey, while throwing more of them at me, I think it’d hit a sweet spot. I like that I feel like a power house taking on other power houses. It’s very difficult to explain it in words, but the moment you lock-in, it becomes a headache to deal with the enemies. Because of the camera angle, even the gameplay feels frustrating at numerous points.
Hellboy Web of Wyrd Direct Play:
When you can barely see what your enemies are going to attack, you are bound to miss. When it happens multiple times, that is where it gets annoying. Another biggest culprit here is the controls. Keyboard-Mouse controls are atrocious. Don’t even bother using them. I immediately shifted to controller for that reason. Even then, the controls on a controller feels awkward. This game is an amazing encapsulation of the original comics atmosphere. The visuals are absolutely stunning and faithful to Mignola’s vision. The combat is a little simple, but very satisfying because of the great sound design, you feel the impact of every punch and shot.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600) or equivalent, AMD Ryzen 3550H (4 * 2100) or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 (2048 MB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hellboy Web of Wyrd folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.