Helheim Hassle Direct Download
Helheim Hassle is a narrative adventure game that is as much about friendship as it is about body parts. From the same universe (and set on the same Tuesday in fact) as previous hit Manual Samuel, comes this macabre adventure where you play as Bjørn, a pacifist Viking who hates the idea of dying and going to Valhalla… who then ends up dying and getting taken to Valhalla. When Bjørn is resurrected to assist with a task for the mysterious Pesto, he sees a way to negotiate his way out. Using Bjørn’s undying corpse with its ability to detach and combine limbs at will, players must solve challenging puzzles and navigate tricky levels in order to retrieve a certain magical item… In return, Pesto will try to grant Bjørn a permanent residence in Helheim – what a hassle! Is this game a masterpiece? Yes, it is one of the funniest puzzle platformers I played in a long time. The platforming part is not too challenging, it is more important to know where and when to jump. Or where to throw your body parts.
Bjørn is a Viking boy, but he hates fighting and pillaging. While trying to avoid another brutal fight, he falls to his death and accidently kills a large bear on the way. So he immideately gets the name of Bjørn, the Bear Slayer and goes to Viking Heaven, a place called Valhalla. Valhalla means fighting and killing all day long. For Bjørn this is hell, he would love to go to Viking hell, a calm place called Helheim. Many years after his death, he gets a chance to go to Helheim. Resurrected, he joins a funny guy on his quest to get a sword from Helheim with the promise to stay in Helheim afterwards. Lying around in the forest for a long time, Bjørn’s body is decayed and he can throw his limbs (head, arm, leg) around at will, controlling them seperatly and reaching places that are inaccessible to his whole body. He can also reattach his body parts again, as long as he finds them. Or he can combine them in strange ways, like a head with an arm. Most puzzles require you to use your body parts in funny ways.
Helheim Hassle Direct Play:
Helheim Hassle brings us to a young teenage Viking named Bjorn Hammerparty who isn’t like his Viking brethren. Unlike everyone else, he is a pacifist. He doesn’t want to go out fighting so he makes sure he doesn’t get into a situation where he has to and he sure doesn’t want to go to Valhalla. However, during a battle that is sure to wipe out his whole village, Bjorn gets into a fatal accident while he was running to his hideout. The sketchy bridge he was crossing may have made him fall straight onto a bear. Once Bjorn comes to, he’s a ghost and his body is limbless. Before moving on, Bjorn attaches his limbs back on his body and talks to Modgunn to be granted passage into Helheim. However, his cowardly fall to his death was counted as him heroically killing a bear without a weapon and is brought into Valhalla by the Allfather.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities. 2GB VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Helheim Hassle folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.