Heavy Duty Challenge The Off-Road Truck Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Heavy Duty Challenge The Off-Road Truck Simulator Direct Download
Explore open-world environments and take a chill cross-country trip in your favourite truck, or go on a scavenger hunt to discover all of the secrets hidden in the area. Enter challenging championships inspired by real-life truck trial tournaments. Beat demanding obstacle courses, win trophies and climb online leaderboards. Drive official branded trucks, recreated in highest detail from real vehicles. Play with a wheel controller and choose cabin view for full immersion. Experience custom-made, ultra realistic physics simulation. The game has easy-to-understand mechanics and an effective tutorial to assist in learning the game. It also automatically picked up my wheel and pedals and offered various presets for controls, allowing custom setups for personalised experiences as well. The driving feels responsive, and the mechanics are realistic. It also offers a diverse driving system that allows for the player to adapt to different environments and eliminates the blandness of other off-road games.
There is good progression with unlocking new vehicles and a nice open world to explore in various environments to keep you busy. The game ran smoothly, with few frame drops. It’s a technical and ofcourse challenging game with physics at its heart. Some trucks (primarily the Man and Mercs) sound nice and the models look fantastic, esp with all the chassis bits articulation and flexing. Within the title are sort of “free roam” areas and the championships themselves along with an online leaderboard. The maps are stunning set in real life locales as per the IRL Europa Truck Trial. There are 2 axle, 3 axle and 4 axle trucks – 12 presently all officially licensed thus far. You progress by competing, earning money and xp to purchase new trucks, truck upgrades, repairs and reinforcement.
Heavy Duty Challenge The Off-Road Truck Simulator Direct Play:
The developer Nano games built the game engine themselves so Its not a Unity or Unreal game – it looks great, the rock and ground textures to the trees and mountains, lighting, particles, skybox etc etc – its visually pleasing as are the trucks themselves. That being said, it could def use some optimization. Some maps are smoother than others and there is hitching here and there whilst looking around. I’ve got a ryzen 5800x rtx4070ti on 32gb sys ram installed on an SSD w/ windows 11 and it should def run smoother on my hardware. Personally my 2 biggest gripes are simply the FFB and optimization. The devs to seem to care about their product and are receptive to feedback and have already added some things to the game before the day 1 official release.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: from 2.9 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel i5-10400F or newer
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Heavy Duty Challenge The Off-Road Truck Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.