Heaven Dust Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
When you awake, you find yourself in a mansion, where was the secret research center, is now a maze full of horrible zombies and deadly traps. You’ll have to escape by overcoming your fears, collecting items, solving innovative puzzles and revealing the cruel truth. Background story In 1970, a scientific investigation team found a new virus in the blood samples from a primitive tribe called “Torkue” in New Guinea. Some scientists think it will help to reveal the secret of immortality and they called it “Heaven Dust”. It turns out that it’s not really a gift from Heaven, it opens the gate to hell instead. After the research center in New Guinea was destroyed in an accident related to the mutant virus, they brought “Heaven Dust” to the USA, then the researches were carried out entirely by their subsidiary company StarDust. Thrilling and immersive exploration-horror experience! Challenging story-integrated puzzles! A hopeless story with different endings. Maybe there is a good one. We try to keep the best things together you will expect to find in a small package.
Usually when you think of knock-off games you think about something low quality, not particularly good and full of shameless ripping from source material. Well, at least that’s what I think of. And Heaven Dust is an unapologetic knock-off of Resident Evil games. Yet, it’s surprisingly well made, despite being cheap and is actually really good. It does rip stuff directly from its inspirations, though. To the “I’m not sure this is legal to do” degree. Heaven Dust is, essentially, a survival horror with a top down perspective. It follows the same basic core pillars of the genre – you have a big interconnected level to explore, constantly finding new paths and unlocking new doors, you have limited resources that you should plan around,
it’s a horror themed story and you have all of the main elements of both action and adventure, including methodical combat and puzzles to solve. It’s not a fantastic example of the genre, but it’s a very solid entry that in some elements puts to shame some of the monoliths of the genre in how smart it is about focusing on the main genre pillars. It has lots of optional stuff, several endings, rather simple in concept but more complex in nature puzzles, several sequences that can be done in any order, the entire location is just one huge map with no loading screens and most of the time it’s really fun to go through. The combat, just like in classic survival horror titles, is all about smart positioning and repositioning. All key items get reused many times, so you need to constantly remember picking it back up after using it, because the item might become useful elsewhere.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, 32/64-bit
- Processor: 1.6GHz or above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 Series
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Heaven Dust folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.