Heaven Dust 2 Direct Download
This is the stand-alone sequel to the survival horror thriller Heaven Dust (it is not mandatory to play the previous game to enjoy this one). After a press conference, a virus outbreak happens in the mysterious First Research Center. In the meantime, deep inside the institute, Steve wakes up from his cryogenic pod. He finds himself trapped in a living hell, surrounded by zombies, again. He must fight his way out even when the dreadful truth is also approaching… Classic survival horror genre, featuring exploration, action, puzzles, and resource management. Enhanced production value: Better graphics and effects, providing a brand new experience for players of the first game. Twice the content of the first game, prepare to embark on a 10-hour journey! Collect and combine, use various items to solve puzzles. Upgrade your inventory. Weapons no longer occupy space. Evolved combat system: Fight your way out with a dagger, submachine gun, shotgun, and grenades. Modify your weapons, upgrade them to the limit. Choose your weapon to counter different enemies, plan your strategy, seek their weak points, and destroy their defenses.
Except for ordinary zombies, all kinds of mutated monsters had joined the battle too: Heavily armored Bone Fiend, regenerating Blood Fiend, approaching boomlad. And, of course, epic boss fights. Engaging plot, fun brain teasers. Players need to make an ultimate choice: Two escape routes will lead you to two different endings. Casual, Normal, and Expert difficulties for you to choose, suited to all players. Tried its demo few months ago and love it so much. Played the the first game and finally, it’s the full version of the second game. Bought it and tried out immediately. With such a small size and such smooth gameplay, brain-teasing puzzle and some minor jump scare scenes, this is a great indie game. Great improvement from previous game with nicely polished gameplay system.
Heaven Dust 2 Direct Play:
Heaven Dust 2 is a survival horror game and a Resident Evil clone, like an exact replica of it. Even though I never played the first game, I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. I also heard that it is not mandatory to play it to enjoy the sequel, so I went ahead and played this game first. As same as the first part, but enhanced in everything. We all know RE mechanics, is it right? Here is nothing new. Same zombies in a secret laboratory under a mansion. Same heal potion, ammo crafting. Same puzzles and one of the endings with a big blast and helicopter in foreground. This is not about a story. We already know it. This is about gameplay, discovering and zombie hunting.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, 32/64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 (4 * 2800) or equivalent / AMD Athlon II X4 645 AM3 (4 * 3100) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6670, GeForce GTX 200 series with at least 1GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Heaven Dust 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.