Haydee 2 Free Download v1.0.1049 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Haydee II, like its predecessor, is a game about a female protagonist locked in a strange complex with no clue of what’s going on or how to get out. It is another maze of 6 themed sections and 160 rooms filled with enemies, puzzles and hidden items, where your only friends are your gun, your wits and item management. It is you against the challenge. You either give up or accept it. The choice is yours. Haydee 2 follows in the same vein – understanding that this game is not for your average audience. You’ll run, jump, swim, and climb through the levels with suggestive camera angles. Puzzles will be solved, and fights will be had. The stark differences are found in the more bare character, change in enemies – and more combat than braiIt’s worth noting that most people will find Haydee 2 unappealing for one reason or another.
Secondly, there is no item description. It is part of the dev’s intention to not give any direction to players, however, that works if only players can understand naturally what each item does by the look of it, which is not the case in this game because most items look very unintuitive. For instance, the keycard reader looks like a control panel instead of a reader; the weapon upgrade kit doesn’t look like an upgrade, which are also color-coded yet I have no idea what each color stands for; and there are just items that you can’t tell what they do unless you find their corresponding thingy to try. I had to use walkthroughs to find out what some of them do and it just feels like a giant mess.
It might be too testosterone-driven for many – or mainly obnoxious without any narrative or direction. Those seeking a tricky platformer will easily find the game a cult classic, though. If anything, Haydee 2 knows where it stands. The game is a Metroidvania homage to the classic games of the early console era – but with a twist. It’s almost inherently meant to be controversial. It did lead to questions if there was going to be a decent game under its provocative visuals. You’ll play as what appears to be a disposed-of sex robot that faces platform-esque obstacles to fight her way out of a sterile warehouse. Naturally, there will be combatants along the way to challenge your escape.n teasers. On the store page, the game calls itself a puzzle shooter. It is in fact a maze-escaping shooter with inventory management and backtracking like Resident Evil. And Haydee 2 doesn’t play exactly the same as the original. Action sessions such as climbing and platforming got cut and the map lost a lot of verticalities, yet it actually became more complex for more emphasis on inventory management and backtracking. I am cool with this change, but the way the game handles inventory management and backtracking is not ideal and negatively affects the experience.
- Any clue or direction from the narrator
- Interactive maps
- Autosaves or checkpoints
- Health regeneration
- Objective markers
- Enough ammo or health kits
- Enough inventory space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Haydee 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.