Hauma – A Detective Noir Story Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Hauma – A Detective Noir Story Direct Download
Hauma is a noir deduction visual novel set in the heart of Munich. Step into the shoes of Judith, a former detective with a sharp wit and a knack for getting things done, as she uncovers a conspiracy amongst the city’s upper echelons of society. Explore real locations in a unique art style, immersing you in the world of Bavaria’s capital. From the historic House of Art to other unexpected locations, discover pieces of hidden history that shed light on the city’s past. Collect items, solve puzzles, and overcome dialogue riddles as you make your own investigative deductions using the mindboard, the heart of the game which functions like an inventory containing items and thoughts. Featuring a diverse cast, Hauma is a fully voiced cinematic adventure with an intriguing story. Embark on a journey of deduction and intrigue, uncover the secrets of Munich’s society and piece together the puzzle of the conspiracy that lies within.
This game has such a unique art style which I absolutely love! I also really like the connection between a visual novel and detective game. The humour in this game is pretty fun and I enjoyed uncovering all the mysteries and riddles With little more than words, this game crafts an amazing universe, as complete as any of the top RPGs’. The picture of the game universe you build in your mind as you play through the game is clearer than any level of graphical detail could portray. The lore is astoundingly cohesive. One of the best RPG games out there. Its been hours since I completed my 3rd playthrough yet this game is still ALL I can think about. I am SO incredibly enamored and obsessed with Roadwarden, I love everything about it!!! The writing, worldbuilding, mechanics, art, soundtrack, meaningful choices…
Hauma – A Detective Noir Story Direct Play:
All perfectly tuned to create a deeply immersive experience that I desperately wish to relive again for the first time. Also, its such a refreshingly unique take on the visual novel/IF style and really explores the potential of the genre! The story connected with me in ways I couldn’t even begin to describe, and my heart is sorely aching for more 🙁 Easily my favorite game of all time! My 17 hours of playtime represents a complete playthrough getting to the bottom of most of the game’s mysteries, but do mind that I’m a fairly slow reader so your mileage may vary. Replayability seems high and I’m excited to start a second playthrough soon.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hauma – A Detective Noir Story folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.